Marrone To Be Named HC At JAX | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Marrone To Be Named HC At JAX

How the Bills have behaved in the Pegula Era had to help Marrone. They kept the GM out of the loop when they fired Rex Ryan and Doug Whaley's post season PC was cringe worthy.
Those episodes had to give Marrone some cover as to why he left a HC gig to become a AHC.

Yeah, I can't help but think that this Bills offseason in particular helped strengthen Doug's case for leaving them behind.

We have a conflict. Your hero fat Mike on the Fan is high on Marrone. He says the people in the league are high on Marrone. You must be torn at the seems over this.
They've been buddy buddy for years.

If he got the jet job, it would've been like butch and sundance part 2 with good ole st doug filling the parcells role.

He will be on Mike this week...

I have 1000s of those posts out there, 1000s.

Well, that would be the case if he wasn't trying to double dip and take the Jets job.
Yeah he thought he was getting the NYJ job but still people had to wonder why a man would leave a HC job. Marrone never had a real reason other than ownership change. People didn't know how the Pegulas were as owners. There behavior since Marrone left has given Marrone a reason to leave being Buffalo's HC.
He likely gets them to the playoffs last year if they still sign Tyrod Taylor.

My condolences on the Giants getting exposed on the frozen tundra.
I guess exposed can be used.

They just can't catch passes.

I've been saying that forever.

Wow. As a diehard Giants fan, I'm still pissed they fired Coughlin.
There's reports out there that they trashed the plane yesterday too.

TC wouldn't let that shlit happen...

"Becoming the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars has been a dream of mine since I was young." ---- Goes 8-8 and leaves for an Offensive Coordinator position in San Diego

Marrone will be fired in 1-2 seasons
let_it_ride_movie.jpg

I'm shocked at how many here fail to realize that Doug is a very good football coach.

He's not exactly Mr. Sunshine - but the guy can coach some football. The problem in Buffalo wasn't Doug.

"Becoming the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars has been a dream of mine since I was young." ---- Goes 8-8 and leaves for an Offensive Coordinator position in San Diego
gimme_a_break-show.jpg

How successful do people think Marrone will be as Jacksonville's HC?

Same as any coach.

Get this and you will have a long tenure...

- Quarterback
- Protect the Quarterback
- Rush the Quarterback

Unless he quits...

Any coach is only as successful as their qb. It's that cut and dry in the NFL. BORTLES is questionable right now, at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom