Maryland Game Thread... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Maryland Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Army doing it's best SU impression on this bizarre drive

This is going to be a rougher year then some people had in mind but I think we still Make a bowl game. Just not sure if we win more then 6.

Yeah about our secondary being one of our strengths...

Cisco had a pick I'm pretty happy hes on pace to match/pass his INT totals from last year.

Andre missing an XP is almost as bad as the scoreboard though.

I remember off our surprise 10-3 year in 2001, everyone thought we were good again, and then we went to BYU and got rocked.

This feels like that. But worse.

Cisco had a pick I'm pretty happy hes on pace to match/pass his INT totals from last year.

Andre missing an XP is almost as bad as the scoreboard though.

He did get a great INT but he missed some assignments today

This is going to be a rougher year then some people had in mind but I think we still Make a bowl game. Just not sure if we win more then 6.

Part of me thinks that we will have a really good 'second' season after Clemson. The other part of me thinks its moronic that we will go Bye>WMU>HC the 3 weeks we should really be playing tough yet winnable games like today.

It really sucks next year is gonna be the same bullshit with no home games early for Tommy to work out the kinks with his WRs. Good thing we played a bottom 5 FBS team last week because I think we would be 0-2 right now if we played a top 100 FBS team on the road.

Should of played a few more cupcakes until we were ready clearly we weren’t that should be what we do every year until we can be consistent

Part of me thinks that we will have a really good 'second' season after Clemson. The other part of me thinks its moronic that we will go Bye>WMU>HC the 3 weeks we should really be playing tough yet winnable games like today.

It really sucks next year is gonna be the same bullshit with no home games early for Tommy to work out the kinks with his WRs. Good thing we played a bottom 5 FBS team last week because I think we would be 0-2 right now if we played a top 100 FBS team on the road.

I honestly have no idea what to think. I think most of our games after Clemson will be Shafer like rock fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom