Matt Park | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Matt Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Springsteen just got nailed (3 months ago; revealed today) near the Jersey Shore. Uh-oh. He was a god to some people Boeheim used to insult (gas station attendants willing their suicide machines to Manley and early Dome in blizzards in support of his teams).

Last edited:
I would agree with this if you are talking professional venues, but most college venues I have been to have the same issues the Dome has, some much worse.

I think this is a good take. Smaller college venues have even fewer amenities than we do in the Dome. But we draw more people than most pro sporting events, so that's the standard I think we should be measuring our experience against.

No idea about his personal life, but think his take the other night was piss poor and he deserves to be dragged for it. If he’s going to have a mini lash out at the fanbase, I’m sure he’s prepared for the consequences. Im over it and back to just being pissed off about the program in general :)

No idea about his personal life, but think his take the other night was piss poor and he deserves to be dragged for it. If he’s going to have a mini lash out at the fanbase, I’m sure he’s prepared for the co.z. nsequences. Im over it and back to just being pissed off about the program in general :)
Thia is exactly how I feel. Except I am not pissed about the program as.a whole just a few things.

I just hope JB doesn’t gaslight the fanbase during the coaches show tomorrow.

Thia is exactly how I feel. Except I am not pissed about the program as.a whole just a few things.

I just hope JB doesn’t gaslight the fanbase during the coaches show tomorrow.
If he does, I’m grabbing my popcorn

Exactly.
Should he have been fired?

I got a DUI like 30+ years ago, paid the fines, dealt w/ the license suspension, etc.
(no accident involved, just got pulled over).
And given the nature of my job, I had to report that. But I didn't get fired.

I am all for HARSH penalties for repeat-offender DUI's, and especially if an accident was/is involved.
Same here, mine was 14 years ago.

I get what I did was wrong and I’ve had to continually pay a price as it still shows up on background checks.

Does he go to Sammy Malone’s? I go there when I come into town, my friend is the manager there. I’d love to see that fool.
One of my favs. Walking distance. But they got rid of Smithwicks, my fav.

I feel like Dixie State just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It sounds like it would be a place where the most popular major is Confederate Studies, but it's in Utah.
They raised cotton there, hence the name.

Yup, really solid sports that used to feed the Mountain West/WAC schools back in the day.
I have a friend from grad school at Utah State. I'll get out there and visit someday. USU also has a rare strain of persimmon on their campus that is almost unobtainable now in the U.S. I may be more interested in the tree than the friend...

I have a friend from grad school at Utah State. I'll get out there and visit someday. USU also has a rare strain of persimmon on their campus that is almost unobtainable now in the U.S. I may be more interested in the tree than the friend...
It's a good school. Logan's a cool town. Very close to a bunch of parks. I like it up there. I don't visit as much as I'd like.

Bruce Springsteen just got nailed (3 months ago; revealed today) near the Jersey Shore. Uh-oh. He was a god to some people Boeheim used to insult (gas station attendants willing their suicide machines to Manley and early Dome in blizzards in support of his teams).

Amazing how that comes out now.

Welcome to the car wars. Do a Jeep ad? Competitor gets and leaks something to embarrass it.

God I hate this stupid mindset.
So because Dion Waters started on the bench behind Scoop and Triche means Kadary can do it?

Dion Waiters wouldn’t sit the first 8
Minutes of games before getting in.

Dion Waiters didn’t play with a guard who played over 35 MPG.
Waiters/Triche/Jardine were a true rotation.
Waiters struggled as a freshman. Kadary hasn’t struggled as freshman the same way.

It’s so god damn disingenuous to feed the fanbase this stuff.

God I hate this stupid mindset.
So because Dion Waters started on the bench behind Scoop and Triche means Kadary can do it?

Dion Waiters wouldn’t sit the first 8
Minutes of games before getting in.

Dion Waiters didn’t play with a guard who played over 35 MPG.
Waiters/Triche/Jardine were a true rotation.
Waiters struggled as a freshman. Kadary hasn’t struggled as freshman the same way.

It’s so god damn disingenuous to feed the fanbase this stuff.

yeah, and we went 34-3, so kinda hard to argue they should’ve switched up the lineup.

We aren’t exactly clinging to a season long top 5 ranking here.

yeah, and we went 34-3, so kinda hard to argue they should’ve switched up the lineup.

We aren’t exactly clinging to a season long top 5 ranking here.
Even in 2011 were top 25 the entire season with that rotation.
It’s nothing like this season.
Park just feeding the stupid narrative it’s so insulting to anyone with a brain what he is doing.

Even in 2011 were top 25 the entire season with that rotation.
It’s nothing like this season.
Park just feeding the stupid narrative it’s so insulting to anyone with a brain what he is doing.

Right. Think we started 18-0 in 2011? Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom