Matthew Bergeron | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Matthew Bergeron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t need any points I try to help fans here !
I officially quit ! Anybody wants me message me in the future ! Like I don’t know what happened to my own kid ! I’m officially done !
Go back to your guesses on injuries , what happened on plays , etc half the stuff I read is so far off the mark it’s incredible! Enjoy the dark

And the int was on the injury !! You have no clue again enjoy the dark

Don’t need any points I try to help fans here !
I officially quit ! Anybody wants me message me in the future ! Like I don’t know what happened to my own kid ! I’m officially done !
Go back to your guesses on injuries , what happened on plays , etc half the stuff I read is so far off the mark it’s incredible! Enjoy the dark
And the int was on the injury !! You have no clue again enjoy the dark
I know you are done but I always enjoyed your posts and little inside tidbits. If you end up coming to FSU I’ll have to come by and say hi

It’s not about complaining after a win which isn’t smart it’s about being honest and knowing except Clemson we are playing better teams from here on out !The guy doesn’t get it we aren’t Yale !
No run , tee off on TD not good !

You do recognize that they got away from the stuff they were executing easily to things they haven't shown in four years here after 17-0, right.

More throws hash to hash than probably three years prior, the slants and seem routes have been few and far between in this offense. Tommy sailed a couple, a couple could have (not saying should have been) caught. They upped the degree of difficulty. I'm glad they tried, not going to kill anyone for misses/drops.

As for the this guy, again, no one has been in your kids corner more, but my advice to you, as well as everyone else is chill out.

The staff is well aware of the issues, they have obviously been looking to change things up in and modify the core offense (TE's, RB screens and flats, less shotgun).

Tommy can help himself with getting the ball out quicker, and the team can help by giving him more time and doing better per run. His completion percentage is fine and that is with not a favorable starting schedule. I think he will end up with 27-8, 2800 yds, which is a great first year. But that's if this is a team deal and the finger pointing inside or outside stops. I know you're invested, but so is everyone inside and outside the program and just as it's not particularly helpful to have people without much real knowledge dump on your kid (as well as others (I'm looking at you the "Cordy Sucks" crew), it's not helpful for you to imply that other's aren't getting it done either (as justified as it might be in your opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.