Maybe it's me, but isn't Louisville's guy named Montrezl... with an L... | Syracusefan.com

Maybe it's me, but isn't Louisville's guy named Montrezl... with an L...

WaHoos4Me

Scout Team
How do the announcers come up with Montrez instead of MontrezL??? I've not figured this one out...

He's often called Trez for short. Despite looking a little rugged, he's actually a pretty nice kid from what I hear here.

I hope you know I wasn't serious about the hard Z. I'm never serious. It's part of my charm. ;) And haven't we done this before?
I knew you weren't serious... just giving thanks for the responses... still unsure as to how his name is pronounced how it is... lol...

wow, now there is something I DIDN'T know... thanks... still unsure how it doesn't equate to a different pronunciation, but that's not my concern... just didn't know the story behind the story...

I'm sure when he was younger everyone messed it up, but now that he's as big as he is, people figure out quickly how HE wants it pronounced.

good player who plays with passion. got dominated by Rak in the second half last night. And the whole gaping-maw thing after a play is getting tired.

How do the announcers come up with Montrez instead of MontrezL??? I've not figured this one out...

you can put me in the "understand it column"...

Last edited:
Don't you guys have a player named Guh-bin-gee or is that dook?:noidea:

Don't you guys have a player named Guh-bin-gee or is that dook?:noidea:

By "you guys" do you mean Virginia? And if so, what sort of reverse psychology is going on where you go on a Syracuse message board to ask other UVa fans about your own roster??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom