McCullough to reclassify to 2013 | Syracusefan.com

McCullough to reclassify to 2013

brian williams

Scout Team
Terrance Payne of NBC is reporting that McCullough is attempting to reclassify. Someone would have to leave early and it would leave Dakari Johnson out.

even if he doesn't reclassify i'm betting someone does leave early.

If that's the case there will be an enormous logjam at the 3 and 4 next season , some very talented players are going to be riding pine.:(

If that's the case there will be an enormous logjam at the 3 and 4 next season , some very talented players are going to be riding pine.:(
I wonder if he decommits?

Have read all along that if he scores high enough on his sat's he will re-classify .

Have read all along that if he scores high enough on his sat's he will re-classify .
Exactly, this isn't anything new. If he gets the grades then he'll become 2013. I was told it's highly unlikely he'll be able to do so tho but anything is possible.

Mike g asked Chris m on twitter if he is going to reclassify and Chris m confirmed. Mike g then tweeted that they are going to dominate next year. I'm sure su coaches are involved with this issue and its not a surprise.

I dislike this new trend of reclassifying and hope he doesn't do it. He will have one less season of experience, and be one year less mature. Sounds like he would help the team next season but not as much as in 2014. Wish the NBA would just draft these kids and put them in the D league.

Mike g asked Chris m on twitter if he is going to reclassify and Chris m confirmed. Mike g then tweeted that they are going to dominate next year. I'm sure su coaches are involved with this issue and its not a surprise.

Thats a fake Mike G account. He apparantly has one but never uses it. Anyways, this def makes me think that the staff knows one or both of Rak/DC2 are goners. This doesnt happen otherwise right? Not counting MCW because thats almost a forgone conclusion.

Basically, we're in position to kick some atlantic coast butt no matter what.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I dislike this new trend of reclassifying and hope he doesn't do it. He will have one less season of experience, and be one year less mature. Sounds like he would help the team next season but not as much as in 2014. Wish the NBA would just draft these kids and put them in the D league.

Re-classifying gives these kids everything, basically. They can "reclassify" (i.e. be held back) as youngsters and play as older than their grade level. There are any number of Junior High level AAU teams taking advantage of that. When the kids get to HS, they are usually more physical than other players because of the year they gained. If they don't get the grades, no problem. They can prep school and show up in college as a 19-20 year old freshman. If they do get the grades, they can enter college, still a year older physically than a typical freshman. Parents and youth coaches know how to work the system.

Thats a fake Mike G account. He apparantly has one but never uses it. Anyways, this def makes me think that the staff knows one or both of Rak/DC2 are goners. This doesnt happen otherwise right? Not counting MCW because thats almost a forgone conclusion.

mike's may be a fake account but the one chris m was responding too isnt. anyways, this was about 3 days ago so its not like bad info was being passed along.

Yup one of em is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just thrilled to have him. As far as I am concerned he will be welcomed whenever he arrives.

It makes sense that one of the bigs is planning/hoping to leave if the feedback is right from NBA folks. Still, with both Rak and Coleman back, plus the incoming recruits, it looks like a crowded situation. I assume if MCW leaves, we still would have enough scholarships. Makes sense that the staff is OK with this plan and may have even encouraged him to re-classify...

So, McCullough reclassifies, and MCW leaves, and if the staff is expecting one of the bigs to leave, and Dakari commits... when do 2013-2014 final four tix go on sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom