McCullough to the NBA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

McCullough to the NBA

Motrezl Harrell has officially declared now, so that should help keep McCullough here, hopefully.

Does this remotely suprise anyone? After the last few years Im suprised Roberson isnt weighing his options (yes im joking).

Yep I'm kind of mentally prepared for anything at this point. Unless Chino declared for the draft - that would be surprise me.

That is a positive, not to mention we still have Roberson and Diange manning the 4.
yep, I am fine with Roberson getting more minutes. He is my break out player selection for next year, and he showed this year he can produce with more playing time. I am looking forward to a heavy does of TRob and would wish CMac well.

yep, I am fine with Roberson getting more minutes. He is my break out player selection for next year, and he showed this year he can produce with more playing time. I am looking forward to a heavy does of TRob and would wish CMac well.
TRob-Diagne-G...For a coach who recruits for the zone that's a pretty pathetic back line on defense/rebounding

keyplayer_nerlens_noel.jpg

Nerlens was a WAY better prospect in his freshman year than McCullough is at this point. He was the #1 pick if he didn't get hurt.

McCullough's stock was already plummeting before he got hurt. He was doing nothing for weeks, and was not even a definite 1st rounder before the injury.

Nerlens was a WAY better prospect in his freshman year than McCullough is at this point. He was the #1 pick if he didn't get hurt.

McCullough's stock was already plummeting before he got hurt. He was doing nothing for weeks, and was not even a definite 1st rounder before the injury.

I understand the circumstances but was just commenting on the post that was posted, not about Chris just leg injuries in general with prospective picks.

TRob-Diagne-G...For a coach who recruits for the zone that's a pretty pathetic back line on defense/rebounding

It is? TRob is one of the better rebounders we've ever had. I don't know anything about Diagne except that he would be a second choice to DC to start. G has proven his worth, but I think would be better suited to guard just for overall team needs.

My take away from the article is: "There's always an uncle." Seems like a guy wanting some attention. If the family has anything to announce it'll Mom/Dad/Chris announcing it not Uncle.

It is? TRob is one of the better rebounders we've ever had. I don't know anything about Diagne except that he would be a second choice to DC to start. G has proven his worth, but I think would be better suited to guard just for overall team needs.
TRob is a good rebounder at the 3, not the 4. That was pretty exposed down the stretch. G is an awesome rebounder at the 1 or 2, not the 3. Diagne could be awesome but we dont have much length or rebounding on the wings with that back line. Add in 2 shorter than normal guards for us and i'm not too excited about our defense unless Richardson starts over Joseph.

TRob is a good rebounder at the 3, not the 4. .

What in the world does this mean as it relates to SU basketball (considering the 3 and 4 play the same position in the zone)? Or are you saying that Roberson doesn't rebound well offensively when he's covered by a 4? Or is this all NBA level talk?

Wow with all these pros you would think SU would have won something.

Instead we actually came up with a net loss in the wins department and five years of probation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom