McCullough traded to Wizards | Syracusefan.com

McCullough traded to Wizards

McCullough wasn't Marks' pick. When the Nets hired him it was to evaluate the talent and right the ship. Saw this coming from a mile away (no, I don't have the Powerball numbers). He wants his guys on the team.

McCullough wasn't Marks' pick. When the Nets hired him it was to evaluate the talent and right the ship. Saw this coming from a mile away (no, I don't have the Powerball numbers). He wants his guys on the team.

Ahh forogt it was still Billy King with that pick. Funny thing is, they really wanted the Wizards first for Bojan and will likely draft a kid just like Chris.!wash rinse repeat

Amazing transaction log for McCullough.

November 7, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 7, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 8, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 8, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 10, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 13, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 22, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 23, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 27, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 27, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 28, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 29, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

November 30, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

December 1, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

December 2, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

December 5, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

December 7, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

December 7, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

December 9, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

December 22, 2016: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

December 26, 2016: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 10, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 11, 2017: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 12, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 15, 2017: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 15, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 16, 2017: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 23, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 24, 2017: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 25, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 26, 2017: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 27, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

January 31, 2017: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

February 6, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

February 8, 2017: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

February 8, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

February 9, 2017: Assigned to the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

February 13, 2017: Recalled from the Long Island Nets of the D-League.

Who?

Petty lol. Between being up and down in the D-League and now heading to Washington where he's not beating out anyone in the current rotation for playing time, any staying power he may have won't be on display. Not to be one of those guys, but was it wise to come out early when even his uncle (and advisor) pushed for him to return?

NBA and all pro leagues are about winning now. Coach doesn't win he's gone. Development is a myth. Well maybe you get 1 month to develop. CM gets to cash the checks for a couple more years, an equitable arrangement for him.

long island should consider changing it's name to the LONG ISLAND LOBSTER POTS.

NBA and all pro leagues are about winning now. Coach doesn't win he's gone. Development is a myth. Well maybe you get 1 month to develop. CM gets to cash the checks for a couple more years, an equitable arrangement for him.

Gotta start that earning clock now!!! He'll have professional chefs on call 24/7 and coaches whose every waking second is dedicated solely to his development! Or something.

Glad he got picked in the first round. Hope he uses his money wisely. If so he will be in great shape. It's awfully tough to stick when you're not that good when you enter the league. It's so hard to get a real crack if you're a bit of a project and also not a high pick.

Gotta start that earning clock now!!! He'll have professional chefs on call 24/7 and coaches whose every waking second is dedicated solely to his development! Or something.

Glad he got picked in the first round. Hope he uses his money wisely. If so he will be in great shape. It's awfully tough to stick when you're not that good when you enter the league. It's so hard to get a real crack if you're a bit of a project and also not a high pick.

He made the right call imo.

There's absolutely no guarantee based on what I've seen from him that he would have ever been picked in the 1st round after that first year especially coming off a knee injury.

There's absolutely no guarantee based on what I've seen from him that he would have ever been picked in the 1st round after that first year especially coming off a knee injury.
I agree.

agree, he easily could have been a 2nd rounder the next year or year after, no guaranteed cash in that round. 3 years of 1st round money is good money, hopefully he has invested wisely in case those 3 years are it.

Yeah, true. Amazing for him that he still went round 1 off a serious injury. That was certainly a gamble.

It's just so hard to stick. Some people don't seem to realize just how quickly these pro sports teams move on. They aren't waiting on you for long.

don't discount the value and life memories of playing 4 years at a highly prestigious university and earning a degree. i'm guessing SU draws a ton more than the long island lobster pots. and that national showcase and attention and degree counts for something.

don't discount the value and life memories of playing 4 years at a highly prestigious university and earning a degree. i'm guessing SU draws a ton more than the long island lobster pots. and that national showcase and attention and degree counts for something.

To some kids, they don't care, they care about getting to the nba as quickly as humanly possible.

Yeah, true. Amazing for him that he still went round 1 off a serious injury. That was certainly a gamble.

It's just so hard to stick. Some people don't seem to realize just how quickly these pro sports teams move on. They aren't waiting on you for long.

If you have NBA level talent, you'll stick. If you don't, you won't. If CM doesn't stick, it's because he does not have NBA talent...period.

To some kids, they don't care, they care about getting to the nba as quickly as humanly possible.
If you were from an impoverished background with a young child and family to support, and had the skills to get drafted and paid by an NBA team, what would you do?

If you have NBA level talent, you'll stick. If you don't, you won't. If CM doesn't stick, it's because he does not have NBA talent...period.
Yeah, no. It's not that simple. At all.

If you were from an impoverished background with a young child and family to support, and had the skills to get drafted and paid by an NBA team, what would you do?

I'd sell high, not low.

Not always. There's only so many spots. Lots of talented players don't make it and there's not a whole lot of difference between them and a lot of the guys who do in terms of talent. Finding the right team and opportunity doesn't always happen. Being healthy. Being given a crack at a time when you're really playing well, etc.

Well, I'd take the money and run, especially knowing that I've completely fooled these bucks who believed I actually possessed NBA level skills/talent to begin with. ;)

Not always. There's only so many spots. Lots of talented players don't make it and there's not a whole lot of difference between them and a lot of the guys who do in terms of talent. Finding the right team and opportunity doesn't always happen. Being healthy. Being given a crack at a time when you're really playing well, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom