MCW Signs 1-Year Contract With Magic | Syracusefan.com

MCW Signs 1-Year Contract With Magic

MCW was part of Orlando’s closing crunch time lineup.
Glad he stuck around with Orlando as they spent a lot on their frontcourt and minutes should be available to him there.

Good for him. Always thought he was one of the best pro prospects we had come through the hill. Game kind of changed on him a little (need to be a good shooter now) and he dealt with injuries. But I loved his game. Wish we had had one more year of him in orange too. That would have been nice.

Good for him. Always thought he was one of the best pro prospects we had come through the hill. Game kind of changed on him a little (need to be a good shooter now) and he dealt with injuries. But I loved his game. Wish we had had one more year of him in orange too. That would have been nice.

He can be the shooter he is and make it. He just needs to stop shooting the ball and start using his best asset which is his court vision.

MCW's career Per 36 stats on Basketball-Reference:
14.9 ppg / 6.4 asts / 6.2 rbs / 1.8 stls

MCW's career Per 36 stats on Basketball-Reference:
14.9 ppg / 6.4 asts / 6.2 rbs / 1.8 stls

Thats why counting stats don't tell much about a player.

Look at the contract Ben Simmons just got from Philly, and Ben Simmons can't shoot either.

Look at the contract Ben Simmons just got from Philly, and Ben Simmons can't shoot either.

You really comparing mcw and Simmons? Have you watched either of them play?

JJ? You’re thinking too small. GMac = Mark Price.

This is a better comp, size wise.
But - IIRC, Mark Price (as much as he looked like a choirboy), had elite athleticism.

And both of those guys are better shooters than GMac ever was.

This is a better comp, size wise.
But - IIRC, Mark Price (as much as he looked like a choirboy), had elite athleticism.

And both of those guys are better shooters than GMac ever was.

I didn’t use the sarcasm font. My bad.

You really comparing mcw and Simmons? Have you watched either of them play?

Not "comparing", just stating that shooting is Not an absolute must for point guards.

The joke is thinking that Gmac and Reddick are the same player because they have reputations as shooters and are white.
It wasn’t lost on everyone, brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom