MCW will be on NBA TV today at 7:30 vs the Bulls | Syracusefan.com

MCW will be on NBA TV today at 7:30 vs the Bulls

I love how the announcer says MCW needs to play through those pushes by Chicago as he goes to the basket. "It's a foul but theyre not gonna call those against the Bulls". Must be nice. #Bulls #Pacers #PlayByDifferentRules

Dion is having a goodnight vs indiana! nba league is free for the first week

Highquality stream for the game:
http://popstreams.eu/stream2.html

I recommend using Ad block. I think there are some NSFW ads, but I'm not 100% sure because i use Adblock.

Edit: Also never watch this stream during halftime. Very NSFW

Last edited:
Its highquality buts its not the game :rolling:
It was before. As I said it shows some NSFW stuff, but I usually don't see it. It's the only high quality stream out there. It might be showing that stuff because it's half time.

Mike is a Beast stolen from rose and coast to coast for the layup over him after knocking down back to back 3s

It was before. As I said it shows some NSFW stuff, but I usually don't see it. It's the only high quality stream out there. It might be showing that stuff because it's half time.
thanks, its a good stream just joking around.

He can play with these guys. I'm impressed.

Man, he seems way better than he did when he played for us. His shot looks better, he goes strong to the hoop with great body control, he's more patient and is making better decisions. It's almost like he was trying too hard in college and in the NBA he's just letting it come to him. I thought he tried to do too much by himself last year.

MCW looks 20 pounds heavier and stronger and it is helping him finish better

19 and 7 assts. not sure about steals.

2 steals and a rebound, he had a rough first quarter and started to come on at the end of the second.

Philly is playing some shut down defense. Playing hard.

Once MCW went out the Bulls got momentum back...gotta get him back in