MCW will be on NBA TV today at 7:30 vs the Bulls | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MCW will be on NBA TV today at 7:30 vs the Bulls

Not trying to be a dick, but this kid had DNP's in roughly one-third of 'Cuse's games two years ago as a freshman?

I and many on the board knew MCW was gonna be good two years ago because we saw the flashes of brilliance. But he wasn't better than senior scoop. Just because someone has a higher upside than another player doesn't mean they should start over that player. My opinion anyway..

mannn where was this last year! I love MCW but man if he played like this last year in the tournament we cut down the nets

scooooooooooooooooooop
Love Scoop, but zero minutes in 12 games, not even a 3-minute relief stint here and there? He was a 20-year-old freshman, not 17. But back to tonight's game: the 76ers have got to put the ball in his hands. He's a freakin' stud!

mannn where was this last year! I love MCW but man if he played like this last year in the tournament we cut down the nets

Hand checking... taking that away from defenses last year and he may have been unstoppable.

For those not watching; Sixers up by 1 with around 3:29 left.

MCW: 26pts, 9assts, 3stls, 3rbs, 4 turnovers
Rose: 10pts (3/12), 6assts, 3rbs, 5 turnovers

Love Scoop, but zero minutes in 12 games, not even a 3-minute relief stint here and there? He was a 20-year-old freshman, not 17. But back to tonight's game: the 76ers have got to put the ball in his hands. He's a freakin' stud!

That team went 20-0 and later 31-2.

I think the right decisions were made that year.

michigan triple teamed him in the high post, can't do that it this level.
26CJ's, 9Ennis' 3 Raks and 3 Pattersons.

MCW frustrating DRose to the 7th hell.

Lol rose cant break down mcw... love these announcers.. mcw following rose like bad credit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom