MCW will be on NBA TV today at 7:30 vs the Bulls | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

MCW will be on NBA TV today at 7:30 vs the Bulls

Carter Williams guarding Deng jump ball and MCW got the tip gotta love it.

Behind the back pass to Hawes in the clutch to set up a key hoop! Are you serious!

Jim's players in the NBA > Paypal's

Drop the whole he shoulds played more as a frosh bs guys... he wasnt ready to lead that group. He needed to get stronger and polish his game.

That team was arguably our best team since the championship team as well, record wise.

Drop the whole he shoulds played more as a frosh bs guys... he wasnt ready to lead that group. He needed to get stronger and polish his game.
I'm not saying he shoulda played ahead of Scoop or gotten more than the 10 minutes a game he did. I just find it hard to believe in less than 2 years he's gone from a DNP in 12 games to the NBA first-week-of-the-season MVP.

But it's all worked out well -- especially for Michael.

This reminds me of the Jeremy Lin run in NY. Lots of fun watching this team - they don't give up. Just imagine if Noel fulfills his promise and they get 2 lottery picks in 2014. Go MCW and the Sixers!

watched more nba so far this year because of the su guys than most seasons

I'm reading the Philly messageboard and the reactions are priceless. They were already accepting this season would be a tank #Tankadelphia. Now, they have no idea what to think. It's just a bunch of delirious exasperation.