MCW will see limited minutes | Syracusefan.com

MCW will see limited minutes

Cuse4

Scout Team
Come big east play ... Cannot dribble whatsoever and has extremely slow feet on D(yes, he had a few blocks down low, but those were because he was stationary)

I've been surprised at how little MCW has shown thus far. It's only 1.5 games, but he hasn't shown much at all against lesser competition.

Come big east play ... Cannot dribble whatsoever and has extremely slow feet on D(yes, he had a few blocks down low, but those were because he was stationary)
What??? Say What??? One of the few guys hustling out there.

guard play looked more dynamic when the starters were sitting next to Hopkins.

couch critic just had this happen: couchburn

MCW ... if he were to become the starter we wouldn't fare poorly at all. Perhaps the most talent and potential of anyone who took to the court tonite.

A point guard who shoots a three that rolls(not bounces) around the rim and drops in. Boy tough to find one of those.

Don't give up your day job to be a talent evaluator. MCW turned the game when he replaced Scoop (after another bonehead Scoop ally-oop attempt at just the wrong time).

Don't give up your day job to be a talent evaluator. MCW turned the game when he replaced Scoop (after another bonehead Scoop ally-oop attempt at just the wrong time).

What he said!! Sometimes I wonder what the hell some are watching..Oh Lord

The starting backcourt better figure things out, because it's becoming apparent that their backups are better basketball players. Hopefully they all push each other without screwing with team chemistry.

guys this is Dion's biggest fan from last year (sorry albany). This was the person that told us Brandon and Scoop both sucked and Dion was going pro after the season. He obviously doesn't want MCW to take minutes away from Dion so bashing him on a thread helps change Boeheim's mind.

Mods, please, change this to Cuse4's signature.

If you're going to say it, own it.

guys this is Dion's biggest fan from last year (sorry albany). This was the person that told us Brandon and Scoop both sucked and Dion was going pro after the season. He obviously doesn't want MCW to take minutes away from Dion so bashing him on a thread helps change Boeheim's mind.

I've got news for ya boss. From where I sit,it isn't Dion that's got anything to worry about regarding minutes.

hey I'd be more than happy if MCW pans out ... played great in the second half ... but I still stand by my analysis come games vs the big east

A point guard who shoots a three that rolls(not bounces) around the rim and drops in. Boy tough to find one of those.

Revisionist much?

That was a brick that died on the backiron and dropped through.

Not sure he is a point guard yet, but yea, what a sweet looking shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom