MCW | Syracusefan.com

MCW

iommi

Living Legend
looks like a freshman... doesn't dribble very well...picks up his dribble too much and 30 feet from the hoop... also dribbles too much. He needs to learn how to initiate the offense. He'll get better. But right now, he needs to slow down and not force too much. Fordham is awful. I think St. Rose would beat them.

looks like a freshman... doesn't dribble very well...picks up his dribble too much and 30 feet from the hoop... also dribbles too much. He needs to learn how to initiate the offense. He'll get better. But right now, he needs to slow down and not force too much. Fordham is awful. I think St. Rose would beat them.

I would love to hear from a.) all the posters who spent January through May wishing that Scoop would leave school so Carter-Williams could be our starting point, and b.) all the posters who spent the past week predicting that Carter-Williams would be taking Scoop's minutes for the rest of the year.

To me, he's possibly the most talented player on the team (and am well aware that one game does not a season make), but I sure wouldn't like our chances this year if Carter-Williams were our starting point guard. A full season of low-pressure backup minutes will do a world of good for him.

I'm with ya ... I took heat for saying this last week

WOW!
This just in.
MCW Is a Freshman and he just played in his first real game in a SU uniform.

I'll make a bet that MCW looks great Monday night.

But he was hella shaky in today's action. Still very high on him. Same with Melo - he didn't score a bunch but he had a positive impact on the game. They run three or four plays a game for him, he should be a good for at least 8 ppg. If they get the half-court offense un-f***ed, he should also be good for 2-3 orebs per game too.

I'll make a bet that MCW looks great Monday night.

But he was hella shaky in today's action. Still very high on him.

I bet he's going to have occasional nights where he scores 15 on 5-7 shooting and has the reactionaries clamoring for him to start. I bet he'll also have nights worse than tonight, which will compel the exact same people to call him a bust.

Such is life for a highly-regarded freshman. I'm glad we've got steady veterans to keep the pressure off him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom