Meathead Dazzler | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Meathead Dazzler

Hear me out here but has anyone considered the possibility that the Dazzler just makes sure he’s super nice when he has visitors from outside the program?
"You're a rich kid from *famously wealthy NYC suburb*, why should I offer you a scholarship when there are kids out there who would run through a brick wall just for a chance to go to college?" doesn't sound like super nice to me. I get what he's trying to do (kinda), but there's a way to do that without being a .

"You're a rich kid from *famously wealthy NYC suburb*, why should I offer you a scholarship when there are kids out there who would run through a brick wall just for a chance to go to college?" doesn't sound like super nice to me. I get what he's trying to do (kinda), but there's a way to do that without being a .

That was more for the people who insist he’s a great guy because they spoke to him once or twice.

I for one have never understood the negative obsession with Steve on this board, other than that he is our close competitor.

He was a great assistant at SU and I doubt anyone obsessed over his "old school" ways at that time.

IMHO this is a BS thread. Steve's a good coach. Sometimes our system is going to beat him. At other times, he's likely to beat us.

You can post this kind of thread about virtually any HC in D1 ball.

In the 60s and 70s it was completely acceptable for people to chuck garbage out the window of their car. People have always been jerks, it’s not worse now. It just is.
It was? My dad didn't think so, and that's when he was a young adult. You're right though, jerks have always existed.

I for one have never understood the negative obsession with Steve on this board, other than that he is our close competitor.

He was a great assistant at SU and I doubt anyone obsessed over his "old school" ways at that time.

IMHO this is a BS thread. Steve's a good coach. Sometimes our system is going to beat him. At other times, he's likely to beat us.

This thread was started due to a BC player's opinion of Addazio. Beating or losing to him doesn't impact this thread so i dont understand bringing that up. The website allows candid opinions about coaches behind the scenes where us as fans dont see them.

The only generation I find fault with is the Baby Boomers. Those whippersappers ruined things for everyone.

I admit I am a whipper but am not sapper

Addazio is a textbook meathead but a Twitter account like that is exactly the sort of nonsense that has made Twitter a cesspool of crap.

The only generation I find fault with is the Baby Boomers. Those whippersappers ruined things for everyone.
Can you think of any other generations that ruined pensions and social security all at the same time? (BTW I don't have a thing against Boomers, just pointing out how easy it is to find something to whine about in a generation, even the one's who think they are great.

As for work ethic, I'm glad some people think a hammer is the best way to get things done. I was taught work smarter, not harder. Why is that wrong?

The world needed political correctness. People who don't like it just don't seem to like the fact that everyone is really their equal.

The answer to Addazio's question is simple: "Because I'd run through two brick walls to play football for you". He wanted to know that the kid didn't feel entitled. To me, Addazio won that conversation.

Generation "Alpah/Beta" is a BS thing. People are born every single year, they don't come in waves. The only time that happened was the Boomers. There is no so-called generation separating a dang thing. You telling me that a person born in 82 is considered to be a different generation that someone born in 79? Well that's just horse-hockey.

Once a meathead always a meathead... ;)

Hmmm... I seem to remember a certain parent who had a mild temper tantrum on the boards when they realized their son wasn't going to come in as a freshman and immediately unseat Eric Dungey... God, who was that again? Anyways, snow flakes, AM I RIGHT?!

LOL, exactly. I was having trouble figuring out the real difference between the player describing Addazio and a parent on this board who's pretty vocal on this topic when he's talking about everyone else. Classic stuff.

So sick of these Pajama Boys not understanding the game of FOOTBALL. It is literally a war and you’re teammates need to depend on you every Saturday when you go into battle. CTE just another name for being a crying snowflake imo.
sorry no sport is like a war.

Every generation is annoying in their own unique way.

Young people spend too much time on Snapchat, playing Pokemon Go, playing FortNite, and putting stupid filters on Instagram photos.

Baby Boomers take forever to back into parking spaces, wear jean shorts, put their cell phones in belt clips, and have been known to nearly destroy global economies and housing markets.

But the world keeps spinning.

Every generation is annoying in their own unique way.

Young people spend too much time on Snapchat, playing Pokemon Go, playing FortNite, and putting stupid filters on Instagram photos.

Baby Boomers take forever to back into parking spaces, wear jean shorts, put their cell phones in belt clips, and have been known to nearly destroy global economies and housing markets.

But the world keeps spinning.
Great take.

1. Yeah, I don’t like any of the coaches we play against in our division, all deserve ridicule (except Dabo, I guess)

2. Being an assistant here 20+ years ago doesn’t inoculate you from criticism - especially when the thread is based on a players opinion

3. Most P5 coaches with as many years as HC as the Dazzler are “good” at their jobs. Dino is a better HC without the “old school” treatment of players. Again, worth criticizing.

4. Dino is 2-1 vs Addazzio. So was Shafer. So in the last 6 games vs us - the Dazzler is 2-4.

OK, so - every time I see the name of this thread pop up, I can't help but think a "Meathead Dazzler" is some strange carnal act I would need to look up on Urban Dictionary to understand. ;)

A
nd then were I actually to do so, I'd be pretty horrified by the definition. :p

OK, so - every time I see the name of this thread pop up, I can't help but think a "Meathead Dazzler" is some strange carnal act I would need to look up on Urban Dictionary to understand. ;)

A
nd then were I actually to do so, I'd be pretty horrified by the definition. :p
or you could just ask Chip and/or Millhouse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors