Media outside Paterno Household | Syracusefan.com

Media outside Paterno Household

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
443727626.jpg

He lives in a 1,500 sq. ft 1970's patio style home? Wow.

He just left for practice in his BMW, though. :p

Looks like some non-media types as well. Wonder if they will cheer or boo.

IB, you are such a hippie. hahahaha

at the end of the day, in the real world, I have always respected people who live modestly regardless of financial position. Would you rather JoePa have a mcmansion? Leaving the this whole scandal out of the debate. In case you are curious, I still live in the same house that I bought 11 years ago... I have upgraded it slowly, a lot on my own and have added 3 kids but you know what it works just fine. When I retire at age 50, we can talk.

at the end of the day, in the real world, I have always respected people who live modestly regardless of financial position. Would you rather JoePa have a mcmansion? Leaving the this whole scandal out of the debate

I respect those people but I also say, "Come on man!!"

He lives in a 1,500 sq. ft 1970's patio style home? Wow.

Surprised people didn't know that. It's part of his "legend", that he makes a pittance of any other similarly successful coach, and lives in the same small house he bought decades ago.

Surprised people didn't know that. It's part of his "legend", that he makes a pittance of any other similarly successful coach, and lives in the same small house he bought decades ago.

Wow. I really didn't know that

I respect those people but I also say, "Come on man!!"

I hear you, but like I said, its all part of the plan amd my wife is a teacher and will have her 30 years in at 53... Not a bad way to go out. I worked for a guy that retired when he was 77 when we bought the business from him.. No -ing way I am going out like that. It's upstate NY, how much money do you need to spend?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom