Meet Four More Orangemen | Syracusefan.com

Meet Four More Orangemen

Scoop came in at 6'1 I thought, last year he was 6'2, now he's calling himself 6'3. LOL

Triche introducing himself: "Brandon Triche. 6'3''. Point Guard. From Syracuse."

Are the links working for you guys. I can't even find the videos on the post standard website... whats up?

Melo is super skinny now. Looks like he pulled a Rick Jackson since last year. And he looks like a monster going for those dunks in that drill from 0:25-0:50 in the video. Especially after watching the exhibition last night, I think I'm finally on board the bandwagon and think he's going to be a completely different player for us this year.

Melo is super skinny now. Looks like he pulled a Rick Jackson since last year. And he looks like a monster going for those dunks in that drill from 0:25-0:50 in the video. Especially after watching the exhibition last night, I think I'm finally on board the bandwagon and think he's going to be a completely different player for us this year.
double double average would shock me

sorry OE - bad links...
They worked when I posted them. Sometimes the paper will change the links for whatever reason. When they did the first "Meet" video the same thing happened. They took it down and a different link appeared the next day. Glad everyone found them with jr's help.

double double average would shock me

That would shock me too. I'm thinking more in the realm of 8 and 6, which would be a vast improvement over last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom