Melo and Ja Morant | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Melo and Ja Morant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they suspend him for a year.

But then again, the NBA wouldn't do that.

In other news he was nominated for the Henry Ruggs Award. Or was that, the Plaxico Award?

Who was the idiot that shot himself in the junk at some club a few years back? Maybe Ja should have a chat with him.
Reminds me of a guy I was in the Marine Corps with. We were out on deployment one time and he, for some unknown reason, decided to bring his own personal pistol with him. It's not as if we didn't have enough to play with- M-16's, at the time .45 cal pistols, M-60, M-50, MK-119's to name a few. Anyhow one evening he was in his tent showing off to a few other guys and shot himself in the foot. Needless to say that didn't end well for him.

Interesting with all of the shootings, and all of the protests and government officials saying no guns and stop this nonsense, there is NO pushback on this.

Society is in trouble.
Maybe because Ja morant playing “dumb ass dude with a gun” isn’t going around shooting up schools? I can’t stand this dude and I was one of the first to call him out on he and his families stupid behavior but this is a big nothing .

Will Cain went to law school and doesn't understand that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with one's relationship with the NBA?

Will Cain went to law school and doesn't understand that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with one's relationship with the NBA?

Well Will, if you were intoxicated in public, you might get suspended. You have the right to be drunk, the employer has a right to think it’s a bad image

We don't know if the firearm was legally registered, and - as I understand it with a concealed permit (going on 20 years) and the rules of owning a firearm - waving it around is not considered "responsible behavior".
Especially if it discharges.
We also don't know if he was close to a school, hospital, or another protected location.
Finally, while law enforcement decided to not press charges LAST time, there is now a case open, which could be re-opened in light of new information.

And it's bad for the NBA, bad for the team, and we don't know what was discussed between Mr. Morant and Donald Silver.

Well Will, if you were intoxicated in public, you might get suspended. You have the right to be drunk, the employer has a right to think it’s a bad image
Pretty sure public intoxication isn’t legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors