Melo feeling Yellow... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Melo feeling Yellow...

I agree that Melo won't win in NY. Melo should go to the Lakers, help Kobe for a few years, maybe get a title. When Kobe retires, the Lakers will have cap space to bring in a superstar talent to play alongside Melo, that he finally deserves. I have been hearing that LA really likes Wes and what he brings to the team so with that said, I hope they build around Melo with Wes in the picture down the road. Throw in some young talent, Wes, and another superstar, there's your rings folks.

If Melo leaves the Knicks at the end of this year, I'll hate him for the rest of his career. That is really hard for me to say, because he's untouchable for what he's done for SU, but if he does that, it's the ultimate "selfish" move.

He already made the Knicks GUT their roster just to get him mid-season a few years ago when he could have just come to the Knicks in the off-season. He refuses to play team ball, and lead by example, especially on the defensive end. He may not be contributing to the mess this year, but he isn't making it any better. Want to be paid like a MAX guy? Guess what? MAX guys don't stand around pouting after a 5-14 start like Melo is doing.

(Stephen A. Smith thinks he's already made up his mind...) http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...anthony-denies-rumor-he-wants-out-of-new-york

This is coming from a guy whose greatest regret in life is that his mother didn't have him a year earlier so he could have started his career on the hill in 02-03' instead of 03-04'. I LOVE MELO. I've also been a Knicks fan since the mid 90's, (grew up playing with Starks, Ewing and Oakley on NBA Jam as an English kid before moving to the US in 97)...

Thoughts? Is he gone? Has he made up his mind already? How will SU folks feel if he turns on the Knicks after the season's over? (I'm guessing A LOT of SU fans here are also Knicks fans.)

Melo went to NY to team up with Amare. How soon we forget.

Melo clearly didn't get what he signed up for. I hope he gets out as soon as possible. These next few years will likely be his last as a top player. I don't want to see him waste them on terrible Knicks teams.

Melo gave the Knicks their first bit of relevance in 15 years, nobody should hate him. It's not his fault that Amare deteriorated so quickly.

If the Knicks weren't such a dumpster fire you could argue that Melo leaving is selfish. When the franchise is that clueless about building a team, can you blame him if he leaves for the Lakers?

Melo had a phenomenal game last night...and I'll say this, he gets ZERO respect from the officials. I don't know why, but he'll get HAMMERED on his way to the hoop and the zebras swallow their whistles.

Melo had a phenomenal game last night...and I'll say this, he gets ZERO respect from the officials. I don't know why, but he'll get HAMMERED on his way to the hoop and the zebras swallow their whistles.
He actually got a whistle on the "should have been offensive foul" when he pushed off late in the game...however, that also cancelled out when he got hammered under the rim with no call a few plays earlier.

Melo was great last night but this team is going nowhere with the guard situation they have. If STAT can be anywhere near what he was last night, when TC comes back, the frontcourt is loaded but the Knicks have THE WORST backcourt in the entire NBA.

Im so sick of people thinking Pablo is good. Apparently if you're better than the worst starting point guard in the league and "try hard" you're a good player?