Melo repping Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Melo repping Cuse

Couldn’t ask anything more of Melo when it comes to supporting the program. One season, one championship, one practice facility and he always says great things about SU.

Last edited:
Which means you're protecting your hair for either waves or braids

im like 75% bald and pale as hell so i def dont know the ins and outs of waves/braids. maybe they are coming back.

I'm actually excited for him this year. Glad hes giving it another shot on a top team but changing teams since OKC wasn't a 'fit.' Might work out pretty well Paul and Harden are a lot better at passing than Westbrook and George.

Glad Jerami is going to get more minutes too. Hard to be worth 9 a year if you don't get 30 mins a night.

Didn't he have the opportunity to go to Houston last year and picked OKC instead? Can't waste any years this late in his career.

Didn't he have the opportunity to go to Houston last year and picked OKC instead? Can't waste any years this late in his career.

He almost went to Houston, but I think what held it up was the Knicks didn’t want Ryan Anderson back and that was the only contract that would make the trade work.

Melo had a no trade clause and Houston and OKC were both on the list of teams he would approve a trade to. OKC was able to make the trade work with the Knicks, where Houston couldn’t.

Wow, no # 15 on his Cuse jersey.

He has just been fantastic for the program, a once in a lifetime player and contributor.

I hope he completes his resume and gets his pro ring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom