Melo to declare for draft - Thamel | Syracusefan.com

Melo to declare for draft - Thamel

Yes, the Brazillian Basketball Draft. He ain't getting drafted in the first round now that every NBA scout realizes he's got the IQ of Forest Gump.

APR = screwed... Thanks Melo, been a real pleasure to have you.

Overweight
Harassed Girlfriend
destroyed property
Grades

fun fun fun

... pretty much a 99% certainty for the past 2 months...

why couldn't he have just picked L'vlle or Florida??

oh dear lord, Ryan Burr...

Ryan Burr @RyanBurrESPN
Message 2 Nerelins Noel the top undecided center in HS. Fab Melo surely will be turning pro how would u like to be in the middle of the zone

Dan Wolken @DanWolken

The host of a college basketball show just actively sent out a Tweet recruiting Nerlens Noel to Syracuse.

Apr is screweddddd

I think SU has taken steps to improve its APR to the extent it might be ablew to withstand Melo's early departure. Of course if DW piles on then maybe we will be screwed.

Apr is screweddddd

Not necessarily he is ineligble for the tourney. Besides take some of the $800K that Missouri is paying us and pass it to Fab's and Dion's professors $5,000 K passing grade sounds about right.

I think SU has taken steps to improve its APR to the extent it might be ablew to withstand Melo's early departure. Of course if DW piles on then maybe we will be screwed.

Yeah, they're called walkon's. I helped the cause once upon a time.

Yes, the Brazillian Basketball Draft. He ain't getting drafted in the first round now that every NBA scout realizes he's got the IQ of Forest Gump.
I don't think too many NBA teams put a heavy emphasis on academics. I don't see this affecting his draft status. Rather they will look at if he is good enough to play and if not, how long will it take him to develop.

He's not a SU employee, I guess it's bad, but this is where recruiting violations become stupid. As a ESPN employee he's an idiot, but SU can't police its fans or grads

Not an SU employee, but he is a Newhouse grad, which makes him an alum and booster.

He'll go first round...in the NBA...seriously.

Derrick ing Character went in the 2nd round. JEREMY TYLER was almost a 1st round pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom