Melo to declare for draft - Thamel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Melo to declare for draft - Thamel

He'll go first round...in the NBA...seriously.

Derrick ******* Character went in the 2nd round. JEREMY TYLER was almost a 1st round pick.

I would bet the ranch he will go in the first round.

As a ESPN employee he's an idiot, but SU can't police its fans or grads
Irrelevant.

If he's an alumnus or ever held season tickets he qualifies as a Booster.
This is not a good thing.

Talk about selfish. Just too hard to keep your mouth shut until after the tournament and pretend you feel bad about letting your teammates down?

Talk about selfish. Just too hard to keep your mouth shut until after the tournament and pretend you feel bad about letting your teammates down?

Exactly. Couldn't he have waited a few days, maybe weeks, to announce this? Low class.

Not an SU employee, but he is a Newhouse grad, which makes him an alum and booster.
ah, no good. too much to handle for me today/ this year, can't worry about this or I'll explode!

Can't wait to boo him in the NBA. With all the news surrounding SU these days, why in the hell would Noel want to come here instead of Kentucky. I'm not a fan of KY obviously but C gets the job done getting guys to the pros and to this point without any off the court distractions. I hope I'm wrong about Noel - we could use some good news soon!

Not an SU employee, but he is a Newhouse grad, which makes him an alum and booster.

That seems like a loose interpretation.

Half of this board is probably alums, and half of them have certainly made posts stating Noel should come here.

Don't see this as an issue at all.

FWIW, Mark Ennis of Big East Coast Bias says that the Burr tweet could be a secondary violation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom