Melo V Lebron...... | Syracusefan.com

Melo V Lebron......

newmexicuse

All Conference
I am not saying here that Melo is as good as LeBron, but the disparity of the treatment received from the refs was appalling.

There were at least three or four times that Melo drove & was banged around underneath so much he looked like a pinball & yet no call because there wasn't a foul on the ball. And this was only one game - it was the same for the entire series.

Meanwhile, LePetite, picked up his T beacuse somebody might have touched his wrist on a J, probably the only call he didn't get in 5 games. Boo hoo !! No wonder he was upset - he just couldn't believe that the refs may have missed one. I am surprised they even started the games with a jump ball rather than just putting LeBron on the line & going from there.

It does seem like Melo gets hit a lot on drives that go uncalled.

But Lebron definitely attacked the basket much more than Melo did overall.

This is why I find it hilarious when people wonder why noone likes the Heat. They are such a bunch of little babies. Wade is more annoying than ever and LBJ cries after EVERY PLAY. Its ridiculous, they flop around like fish out of water.

Did you guys see when Amare fouled out? Battier drew the charge but definately flopped and Amare went to help him up, then pulled his hand away as Battier reached for it lol.

The Knicks should have employed the Clipper tactic from last night in Game 1 when the refs had Heat jerseys on. The Clippers got 5 technical fouls is the span of like 2 minutes flipping out on the refs. Could have changed the tone of the series.

Did you guys see when Amare fouled out? Battier drew the charge but definately flopped and Amare went to help him up, then pulled his hand away as Battier reached for it lol.

This was great.

The Knicks should have employed the Clipper tactic from last night in Game 1 when the refs had Heat jerseys on. The Clippers got 5 technical fouls is the span of like 2 minutes flipping out on the refs. Could have changed the tone of the series.

Doubt it.

Wade is one of those guys who seems to have the "good guy" rep, for lack of a better term, but he complains a ton.

Stephen A just said that in private the Miami players actually felt sympathy for Melo because they thought he had a one man crew "They wont say this in public but to a man they felt bad for Carmelo because he had absolutely no help."

This was great.

Doubt it.

Wade is one of those guys who seems to have the "good guy" rep, for lack of a better term, but he complains a ton.

Wade is the smartest guy in the world. Get Lebron to come play with him...now he plays with ZERO scrutiny...its all Lebron's fault if they lose and D Wade just gets showered with praise regardless of numbers or outcome. He's the "clutch" one no matter what happens. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I never got the love for Wade. I don't hate him or anything, but he always seems whiny, and that ring he got was sort of a sham - the calls he got in that series were amazing. Probably the worst officiated Final that I recall.

I am not saying here that Melo is as good as LeBron, but the disparity of the treatment received from the refs was appalling.

There were at least three or four times that Melo drove & was banged around underneath so much he looked like a pinball & yet no call because there wasn't a foul on the ball. And this was only one game - it was the same for the entire series.

Meanwhile, LePetite, picked up his T beacuse somebody might have touched his wrist on a J, probably the only call he didn't get in 5 games. Boo hoo !! No wonder he was upset - he just couldn't believe that the refs may have missed one. I am surprised they even started the games with a jump ball rather than just putting LeBron on the line & going from there.

You must've been in the kitchen or bathroom and missed Carmelo's T.

This is why I find it hilarious when people wonder why noone likes the Heat. They are such a bunch of little babies. Wade is more annoying than ever and LBJ cries after EVERY PLAY. Its ridiculous, they flop around like fish out of water.

LeBron complains after every play? Not only is that several light years from the truth, from where I sit, and my glasses have an Orange tint, Carmelo complains far more...and don't give me the refs-are-in-LeBron's-pocket nonsense. LeBron gets calls because he goes hard to the hoop and gets the beat out of him. Watch him race down the floor ... he goes all out 99 pct of the offensive runs.

And then there's this side of his game:

Stephen A just said that in private the Miami players actually felt sympathy for Melo because they thought he had a one man crew "They wont say this in public but to a man they felt bad for Carmelo because he had absolutely no help."

fact.

but - melo did know what he was getting into. he is the 1 who chose the knicks.

He could have come to the hawks and been surrounded by joe johnson (would make the best sidekick in the nba, HORRIBLE #1 guy) and probably Al Horford. if MELO wanted to.

LeBron complains after every play? Not only is that several light years from the truth, from where I sit, and my glasses have an Orange tint, Carmelo complains far more...and don't give me the refs-are-in-LeBron's-pocket nonsense. LeBron gets calls because he goes hard to the hoop and gets the beat out of him. Watch him race down the floor ... he goes all out 99 pct of the offensive runs.

And then there's this side of his game:

I think Lebron may complain more, but Melo seems to complain more during play. It seems there are 4-5 times a game where Melo doesn't get a call or something and doesn't get back on D very quickly.

And that block was absurd.

Frank Isola said it best last night...I think he is a guy who has a pretty good pulse on the NBA:

Frank Isola@FisolaNYDN
LeBron plays hard all the time. Wade fades in an out. I know the Miami media are barred from criticizing Wade but that's the truth

I lost respect for Wade when he said that people were going to act like its 9/11 when the Heat lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lebron wins MVP's about as often as I change the air filter on my truck. IMO, Rondo and Paul were #2 and #3 this season. Durant #4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom