Meltdown poll | Syracusefan.com

Meltdown poll

This is no biggie. I was just thinking - has there ever been a game that went this way for SU like it went for ND tonight? Every bounce, banking in threes, 7 or 8 shot clock buzzer beaters, amazing calls that boggle the mind (Scoop offensive foul, Brett Farve's dad elbowing away like a cat caught in a washing machine only to have a 4th foul called on JS as the shot clock expires), other team shooting sub-30%, turn it over double the season average but it doesn't hurt you at all, guy who has shot 8% for the season (8%!) suddenly looks like Chris Mullen, starter for the other team rendered ineligible hours before the game, etc etc etc.

We've had maybe one or two of these things happen in a game, but have we ever had a game like this where that many things break in our favor? Oh and for it to happen against the #1 team in the country?? Wow.

Where the hell is the poll?

This thread was a massive letdown.

I apologize. The team's letdown has spread to my performance too :( I was hoping for more write in votes(discussion) though

The meltdown will come once we lose with Fab in the lineup, or the first time we lose and we hear (hopefully we never do) that he's out for the year. Till then we'll just have our run of the mill mini-meltdowns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom