MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com

Just to be clear, it's not a youth league or travel club or the such. It's the HS team and actually it's a tournament they put together at our home field. So parents didn't really drive any of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your tax $$$ at work...

is nothing sacred anymore?? its one thing for the liberals to hate the military and hate religion and not want to honor those days, but this is labor day. the day where if you have a job you deserve a day off...oh, now i get it.

anyway.

totally get that you and others would likely have a conflict on week 1 in sept, but to have things scheduled on labor day weekend? it just seems wrong to me.

this game is a PIA, but its the traditional college football kickoff weekend so whatever, but for the youth leagues to be doing stuff would make me furious.

LOL...spoken like a man whose kids are not yet old enough for youth sports (and sounding a helluva lot like I did when my kids were too young for youth sports and I would talk with those who do)...

There was no way in he!! that I was going to let youth sports overwhelm my life is what I so authoritatively declared way-back-when...All the traveling; all the games...completely nuts...

Fast forward to today as I go to 5 and 6 games a weekend across all the sports my kids play...

And, btw, if you think the schedules are bad, wait until you get to spend some quality time on the sidelines watching parents having life-and-death convulsions over a seven-year-old rec soccer game, screaming at their kids, screaming at other kids, screaming at coaches, screaming at other parents, screaming at the refs...

Fun, Fun, Fun...

Son of a bitch. My sons HS soccer team has decided to play in a tournament on the 30th and 31st. They never play that early. So I am out and holding on to 4 tickets. Anyone interested let me know. Can't remember the section and row because I am out of town but I know they are good ones with the syracuse fan group.

I think you should stop buying tickets for any SU games at MetLife. You're doomed!!

Son of a bitch. My sons HS soccer team has decided to play in a tournament on the 30th and 31st. They never play that early. So I am out and holding on to 4 tickets. Anyone interested let me know. Can't remember the section and row because I am out of town but I know they are good ones with the syracuse fan group.

I think you should stop buying tickets for any SU games at MetLife. You're doomed!!

I'll just charge Bees double and we'll use the profits to buy beer. The Bee's yes, I always cancel 3 weeks out tax.

I know this is probably redundant but any update on how ticket sales are going? We are getting close !! I'm hoping its a good show for both teams.

we will def be out numbered but I go to bet penn st is bringing at least 40,000 to the game

I just bought 4 tickets in 339 row 15. On ticketmaster I was looking around, the BEST tickets available in the PSU section are behind the goalposts in the upper deck! If ticketmaster is accurate, PSU fans are going to outnumber 'Cuse fans 2-1...

They almost outnumbered SU fans when they last played in the Dome. Just win baby.

I have 2-great seats available for SU/PSU - friends now have conflict and can't make it.

Section - 241 access to Club Level with all the bennies
Row - 5
Seats - 12 & 13

Send me PM - thanks.

does anyone have three tickets available? I cant make it, but a few others who have season tix with me decided just now that they want to go... where is the best place for me to find them three tix?

Any help appreciated.

does anyone have three tickets available? I cant make it, but a few others who have season tix with me decided just now that they want to go... where is the best place for me to find them three tix?

Any help appreciated.
Groupon put in Westchester County, NY or Newark, NJ

Any help appreciated.

There is also a livingsocial deal for tix...just came out

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/cities/3-nyc-midtown/819326-penn-state-vs-syracuse-at-metlife-stadium?afsrc=1&msdc_id=187-syracuse&utm_campaign=digest_daily&utm_content=187&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

Listening to sports talk here in NYC, they are warning people going to Met Life to bring as little as possible (keys, phone, wallet) into the Stadium. Pretty much anything else will slow you down and you'll have to be checked by security. I know some things on this subject had already been stated, but I heard it again yesterday on the radio and wanted to reiterate it as we are 4 freakin' days from kickoff!

Yes...The game is follwoing NFL rules. Leave your backpacks in the car. Ladies check the website for purse size.

BTW, Syracuse will call is outside the "MetLife Gate" on the south side of the stadium starting at 1pm

For anyone going to the game by NJ Transit - I just received this alert:

http://www.njtransit.com/sa/sa_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=ServiceAdjustmentTo&AdjustmentId=10302

Service to MetLife Stadium will begin at 12:01 p.m. out of Hoboken, 12:11 p.m. out of Secaucus (westbound). The last train from the Meadowlands Sports Complex to Hoboken (eastbound) will not depart Meadowlands Station any earlier than 8:48 a.m. The final Meadowlands-bound train will depart Secaucus at 4:33 p.m.
View schedule HERE.

Customers travelling on NJ TRANSIT trains to the Meadowlands Sports Complex should purchase their round trip tickets from their originating station TO THE MEADOWLANDS SPORTS COMPLEX to avoid delays boarding trains. Tickets purchased on the train will include a $5 surcharge for each ticket.

NJ TRANSIT offers Meadowlands online ticketing option where customers can purchase round-trip adult tickets from New York Penn Station to the Meadowlands Sport Complex only. Up to eight tickets may be purchased in one transaction.
Purchase online tickets HERE.

Are you in section 340? Im in 339 ill have to come over and say hello. Should i look for the guy wearing the Liverpool Futebol kit?

Yes I'm in 340 but I'll be in orange on Saturday. The Liverpool kit will be out on Sunday though.