MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com

The HARDNOSED offer has expired, but I was able to get two tickets right behind the Section 304 group, in row 5, seats 5 and 6.
Let's go Orange!

Any idea what traffic will look like around the stadium? I'm just over 2 hours away and will be coming across 78 to 95. Curious if we should leave at 10 or 11 since I'll be coming the direction as state penn fans.

Any idea what traffic will look like around the stadium? I'm just over 2 hours away and will be coming across 78 to 95. Curious if we should leave at 10 or 11 since I'll be coming the direction as state penn fans.

Traffic around the stadium is usually a mess. I'd err on the side of getting there early.

Traffic around the stadium is usually a mess. I'd err on the side of getting there early.

Appreciate it. Any chance on halftime exit/re entry to the stadium or not worth the effort?

Appreciate it. Any chance on halftime exit/re entry to the stadium or not worth the effort?

Re-Entry Policy
MetLife Stadium has a no re-entry policy for most Stadium events, including New York Football Giants games. During New York Jets games, guest may re-enter up to one hour prior to kickoff. For other select events, adjustments to this policy may be in place. Please see the nearest gate event team member for more information.
Guests in the Chase and Lexus Clubs may leave and re-enter their ticketed locations only when the individual’s ticket is scanned. Suite guests must also obtain a pass to return to the suite floors when visiting the general seating areas.

Call the box office and ask for Section 241...or Section 340. We were in the first 8 rows in 241 and first 5 rows of Section 340.
thats what i did.

wanted an aisle seat. think its 240. not sure, just wanted aisle and the club access.

Re the pre game tailgate, do people have assigned food items or is it bring what you eat? I don't tailgate much so don't have a lot of the gear. Was thinking of bringing a platter of sandwiches and lots of beer...and coming solo so counting on you guys to help with both

Re the pre game tailgate, do people have assigned food items or is it bring what you eat? I don't tailgate much so don't have a lot of the gear. Was thinking of bringing a platter of sandwiches and lots of beer...and coming solo so counting on you guys to help with both
The Metlife tailgate is nothing more than we are meeting in LOT L. It is basically bring your own. I imagine we'll have lots of smaller tailgates throughout the Lot.

I have one extra ticket in section 241. Row 6 seat 9. If anyone is interested PM me.

Son of a bitch. My sons HS soccer team has decided to play in a tournament on the 30th and 31st. They never play that early. So I am out and holding on to 4 tickets. Anyone interested let me know. Can't remember the section and row because I am out of town but I know they are good ones with the syracuse fan group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Son of a bitch. My sons HS soccer team has decided to play in a tournament on the 30th and 31st. They never play that early. So I am out and holding on to 4 tickets. Anyone interested let me know. Can't remember the section and row because I am out of town but I know they are good ones with the syracuse fan group.

Bees:
Your tickets are in my personal section of tickets, the Syracusefan group is one section over.

Your four tickets are Section 240, Row 2. I sent Bees the exact seat numbers.
Your seats are approximately on the 36-37 yard line. Great seats surrounded by great SU fans of this board.

The Metlife tailgate is nothing more than we are meeting in LOT L. It is basically bring your own. I imagine we'll have lots of smaller tailgates throughout the Lot.

Gotcha. Maybe I'll just bring enough for myself then. ..don't want to waste

Sent you a pm earlier

Sent you a pm earlier

Yep saw it just now. Asked a buddy if he wanted them. If he doesn't, you were the first to ask. Will let you know. I think they are $115 each. Access to the club and like Mark said, great seats. I'm bummed.

Yep saw it just now. Asked a buddy if he wanted them. If he doesn't, you were the first to ask. Will let you know. I think they are $115 each. Access to the club and like Mark said, great seats. I'm bummed.

Didn't this happen last year as well? Somewhere Lombardi is turning over in his grave, picking CNY soccer over SU vs Penn State. :bang:

Didn't this happen last year as well? Somewhere Lombardi is turning over in his grave, picking CNY soccer over SU vs Penn State. :bang:

Last year I missed the USC game because I went to the Dome since that is where SU had said we were playing.

USC was the following weekend after Labor Day and I thought there might be a conflict. This year I didn't expect one because PedSt is the week prior.

Btw, tix are still available.

Last year I missed the USC game because I went to the Dome since that is where SU had said we were playing.

USC was the following weekend after Labor Day and I thought there might be a conflict. This year I didn't expect one because PedSt is the week prior.

Record that soccer game on your Ipad, you can watch it when you get back from Metlife.

is nothing sacred anymore?? its one thing for the liberals to hate the military and hate religion and not want to honor those days, but this is labor day. the day where if you have a job you deserve a day off...oh, now i get it.

anyway.

totally get that you and others would likely have a conflict on week 1 in sept, but to have things scheduled on labor day weekend? it just seems wrong to me.

this game is a PIA, but its the traditional college football kickoff weekend so whatever, but for the youth leagues to be doing stuff would make me furious.

is nothing sacred anymore?? its one thing for the liberals to hate the military and hate religion and not want to honor those days, but this is labor day. the day where if you have a job you deserve a day off...oh, now i get it.

anyway.

totally get that you and others would likely have a conflict on week 1 in sept, but to have things scheduled on labor day weekend? it just seems wrong to me.

this game is a PIA, but its the traditional college football kickoff weekend so whatever, but for the youth leagues to be doing stuff would make me furious.

And it's going to make you furious. Youth sports are ridiculous, and you can blame the adults 100%.

And it's going to make you furious. Youth sports are ridiculous, and you can blame the adults 100%.
Yup too many parents get sucked into the traveling team circus. It is insane to drive 2-4 hrs away each weekend plus motels so lil Johnny and Susie can kick a ball.

Yup too many parents get sucked into the traveling team circus. It is insane to drive 2-4 hrs away each weekend plus motels so lil Johnny and Susie can kick a ball.

Just to be clear, it's not a youth league or travel club or the such. It's the HS team and actually it's a tournament they put together at our home field. So parents didn't really drive any of this.