MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

MetLife Tix Info for SyrFan.com and NunesMagician.com

Tried to get 3 tix in 241 using Mark's link above, but it said "Unfortunately the offer isn't available". But the event is still showing afterwards for general sale. Are we sold out of the allotment?

We shouldn't be...did you enter "HARDNOSED" into the Promo Code? If you still have an issue contact me via PM and I'll work with you tonight over the phone to be sure you are doing it right. If we still have a problem..I'll send you direct to my contact via private line to get you in our section.

Tix update for others...we are getting close to sellout though so buy your tix soon. This offer ends in a few weeks.

i am going down on a bus with my 93 year old GrandFather and 50 of our closest friends, but I would love to meet the board for the tailgate. our seats are in 339 so looks like we will be right next to everyone

i am going down on a bus with my 93 year old GrandFather and 50 of our closest friends, but I would love to meet the board for the tailgate. our seats are in 339 so looks like we will be right next to everyone
Is there a separate thread for the tailgate? We're in either way...

Does anyone know if there is a bus trip that someone who allready has tix can go on plus can anyone tell me what area that the SU fans will b tailgating in.If I have to drive I'd like to be parked as close as possible to the tailgate party.

Caz limo does bus trips for ppl with tix already. My buddy and I are going that way. Go to their website for details. 99 per person. Seats are limited now, though

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Only a few more days to buy through this link. It looks to end at the end of the month.

Thanx OMG!I just reserved 2 seats for my wife and I.We were going to drive but when you figure the cost of gas and parking and than we would have probably grabbed a motel on the way back because I know we would be tired so this seemed like the logical way to go. See you at the game.We are in 241 ,row 1, seats 11 & 12.

Just did a check...only a few $120 seats left in our group. BTW, if you buy 4 or more $80 tix they are selling seat 1 and over right now. That is on aisle around the 40 yard line in Row 4, Section 320. A great buy.

For those wondering about a tailgate. There is no one large scale tailgate but we are going to meet in Section L. Some of us plan to get there when they open the gate. I think it is 5 hours before kickoff. We should be somewhere close to the front of Section L.

Has anyone heard how ticket sales are going? I hope we can bring at least 20k

Has anyone heard how ticket sales are going? I hope we can bring at least 20k
Anecdotal yes, but we have sold 50% more tickets in our special syracusefan.com sections than last year. I bet our fan representation will be 25k at a minimum.

Anecdotal yes, but we have sold 50% more tickets in our special syracusefan.com sections than last year. I bet our fan representation will be 25k at a minimum.

that very respectable. i'll take that, thanks

was in the club this weekend so FYI: beers are $10 this year.

a quarter this year, .50c the next, then a quarter again etc, etc...we finally made it to a clean Hamilton.

$10 may be my break point.

after this, if i cant get 2 beers for $20, i may have to start going to one of those groups.

you know, the ones where they tell you its ok to spend $12 on a beer.

its not gonna be pretty.

Oh Lord

was in the club this weekend so FYI: beers are $10 this year.

a quarter this year, .50c the next, then a quarter again etc, etc...we finally made it to a clean Hamilton.

$10 may be my break point.

after this, if i cant get 2 beers for $20, i may have to start going to one of those groups.

you know, the ones where they tell you its ok to spend $12 on a beer.

its not gonna be pretty.

Oh Lord

Nice one UEO: now you give us CNYers another reason to stay home that weekend and polish our rakes.

Nice one UEO: now you give us CNYers another reason to stay home that weekend and polish our rakes.
trying to give em a reason to break open cindy and bobbys piggy banks.

well that, and they will have a birdseye view when after my 20th or so beer, i go down to my Giants PSL seats and throw the people out who are sitting there and dirtying it all up.

hope theyre ped st fans or its gonna be awkward.

Oh Lord

Anybody know if the 200 level is covered?

Anybody know if the 200 level is covered?

Somewhat if you are up high in 200, but you can always go into the Clubs if it starts raining.

Also

FYI: The special link is closed. Thanks to all of you joining in the fun in Sections 240, 241 and 340

Somewhat if you are up high in 200, but you can always go into the Clubs if it starts raining.

Also

FYI: The special link is closed. Thanks to all of you joining in the fun in Sections 240, 241 and 340
Thanks. I figured it'd be covered or we could take cover in the club if need be. Hope it doesn't come to that, like last year...

I saw that with the link, but still got some tix nearby in 242. So close enough!