Mets! | Syracusefan.com

Mets!

The Mets are a below .500 team against teams with a winning record this year.

Very happy for Wright.

Is anyone else in Central New York having problems with TBS this week? We had no feed for the Pirates game on Wednesday and the Cubs game was choppy yesterday evening. This deteriorated into no feed for the first three innings last night and a pretty spotty broadcast in the 8th and 9th. The video pixellated and froze and the audio skipped; ended up listening to much of the game on the radio.

Now TBS isn't coming in at all.

The Time Warner lady in India said they're getting a lot of these complaints and are working on the problem.

Do I have any other options?

YouGottaBelieve1.jpg

I got back to Syracuse at 5:00 a.m. yesterday after watching the Mets not close it out in Flushing, then found that TBS still isn't coming through in our house tonight. Caught the last 5 innings on the radio. Not sure who's more excited, me or Howie Rose, but this is awesome.

To beat Los Angeles with nothing from Wright or Duda is impressive. Really think we've got some momentum and are going to give the Cubs a good series.

I got back to Syracuse at 5:00 a.m. yesterday after watching the Mets not close it out in Flushing, then found that TBS still isn't coming through in our house tonight. Caught the last 5 innings on the radio. Not sure who's more excited, me or Howie Rose, but this is awesome.

To beat Los Angeles with nothing from Wright or Duda is impressive. Really think we've got some momentum and are going to give the Cubs a good series.

Congrats, Otto. One of my favorite teams is whoever's beating the Dodgers. Good luck against the Cubs. :)

Best part: beating Utley and Rollins. I don't blame Utley for the hard slide, (I blame the umps for botching the call- twice). But Utley and Rollins were key players on the Phillies teams that caught and passed the Mets in 2007-08 and they were very arrogant about it.

The Mets can win it all this year with this staff and some timely hitting. DeGrom without his best stuff, pitching through trouble most of the way was impressive.

There are no more Kershaws and Greinke's left, Arieta is really good, but the Cubs don't have a great 2nd pitcher, we have a great shot.

There are no more Kershaws and Greinke's left, Arieta is really good, but the Cubs don't have a great 2nd pitcher, we have a great shot.

Agreed! Much was made about the Mets struggling offensively against the Dodgers but everyone struggles against those two and the Mets beat them to win that series.

Collins solved his bullpen problem by using starters as long relievers- will he be able to do that in a seven game series? Also, I think he survived a blunder by putting Familia in for the 8th inning when Syndergaard was pitching so well. He could have pinch hit for Syndergaard and still have Familia. Instea dhe ahd to bat his closer and essentially give up a shot at an insurance run.

Love Daniel Murphy. He's a ballplayer's ball player. But he's no superstar. We need to get Wright, Cespedes and Duda going. Cespedes tries to hit a 400 foot homer on every pitch. Duda has that Mel Ott thing going but if his timing is off, he's pathetic. We're lucky to have Wright at all but we need more from him, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom