MIA-IND | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

MIA-IND

I wish Tyson Chandler looked half as good as Birdman did last night. I'm talking about his play, not his hair.

Moderators- please keep this one playoff thread here, so people can see it. Very few people check the pro sports board.

i think nba threads should stay on this board, non-basketball sports should be moved, but not nba.

i think nba threads should stay on this board, non-basketball sports should be moved, but not nba.
I agree-very few people look at the pro sports board, so if you want to discuss something basketball-related to the people on this site, it needs to be here or few will see it. As soon as a thread gets moved there, it dies.

Its arguable but I put Hibbert in. Make them make a jump shot. I'm sure Vogel thought with 2.2 seconds that they needed to cover the jumpshots and that Miami wouldn't try to drive it but with Hibbert in you take away the drive option completely. Also, why didn't anyone help and close the lane off form LBJ. Poor game/time awareness. I understand all game they were trying to not allow the kickout pass for an open J, but when soemone starts to drive with 2 seconds left, he didn't have time to start to drive and then kick it out. Those players needed to know that and Vogel should have reminded them, I think he was completely caught off guard by the drive. I don't know why, I even said to myself, 2.2 seconds they got time for 1 pass or a quick drive. And I am a lousy basketball coach.

The lesson here is to never rely on a former Pitt Panther. :D Sam Young is the nice young fella who faked the challenge on Lebron as he dropped in the winning layup. I couldn't believe Vogel had him out there in the second half.

The lesson here is to never really on a former Pitt Panther. :D Sam Young is the nice young fella who faked the challenge on Lebron as he dropped in the winning layup. I couldn't believe Vogel had him out there in the second half.

Young looks out of shape and slow now. He was lean and ripped at Pitt. It looks like dunking would be a challenge for him now while at Pitt he was throwing down nice monster dunks regularly.

Young looks out of shape and slow now. He was lean and ripped at Pitt. It looks like dunking would be a challenge for him now while at Pitt he was throwing down nice monster dunks regularly.
I was thinking the same thing since watching Young in the last series against NY. When watching Young and Blair in college, I thought Young was going to have the better overall career since he was so versatile and seemed like he could do a little bit of everything. Now he looks so slow and out of shape. I would be surprise if he makes it on another NBA roster throughout the season next year.

I was thinking the same thing since watching Young in the last series against NY. When watching Young and Blair in college, I thought Young was going to have the better overall career since he was so versatile and seemed like he could do a little bit of everything. Now he looks so slow and out of shape. I would be surprise if he makes it on another NBA roster throughout the season next year.

I was amazed watching the Celtics, and how fat Terrence Williams looked. Was a speciman in college, and now the "55" is only visible from the sides.

I was amazed watching the Celtics, and how fat Terrence Williams looked. Was a speciman in college, and now the "55" is only visible from the sides.
I remember there was this one play against the Knicks in the playoffs, when he was wide open on the break in which he would have tore the rim down in college but instead ended up missing a layup where he looked like somebody had shot him in the leg lol. imagepng_2_2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom