Miami suspensions | Syracusefan.com

Miami suspensions

garnermike

Walk On
Eight players suspended for 1 game? 1 game?

Why do I feel that this signals no major sanction against the program are gonna happen????

Eight players suspended for 1 game? 1 game?

Why do I feel that this signals no major sanction against the program are gonna happen????

It wasn't only 1 game for all 8 players. Two players got a 4 game and another got a 6 game suspension.

It wasn't only 1 game for all 8 players. Two players got a 4 game and another got a 6 game suspension.
You're right, my bad, but my point was that, e-gad, these players will be playing again this season. They took illegal benefits! I expected season long suspensions or even expulsions. At UNC last season, many players were suspended indefinitely.....

I'm pretty sure that the NCAA is still investigating and more sanctions against the school will eventually be handed down. It was my impression that Miami is suspending these players as a "show of good faith" to the NCAA that they are taking this seriously.

Good to see the NCAA take this serious and hopefully they'll be consistent...in a good way... in their punishment.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see LSU have all their players "magically" eligible for the Oregon game. It'll depend on how well their replacements have been doing in their new rolls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom