Miami vs Cuse game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Miami vs Cuse game thread

In the countless SU basketball games I've watched in my life I can't remember a game with more positive energy from our bench/walk-ons than tonight.
Agreed - you can even hear them in unison when we're on D. It's great.

I know Boeheim is generally hands off with his players, but I wonder if he had had enough to laid the law down.

D looks a lot more active. Offemse has slowed the last few minute's, could have really extended the lead

I will gladly live and die with this rotation. There is definite energy difference out there tonight.
Yes when we play with E we are not half bad. Just need one more guy off the bench to sustain it....and here comes FH...

Honestly, if the rotation is 6, at this point...do it. You're getting Thompson, Battle, and Lydon a ton of on court experience. Great!

So much that ALL 3 go to the league next year #earlyentry

The rebounding from the backline tonight has been great. I like TT on offense, but you can tell how much the defense is with Lydon at the 5.

Gillon had Lydon a few times open in the last 2 minutes, but over dribbled. I like his aggressiveness, but Lydon is the one guy you really have to look for

Little help...planned on watching the game on tape delay after getting the kids to bed and just turned it on and it's blacked out on every directv channel and watchespn for me...in Indiana. Makes total sense.

Anyone have a link to the game they can share? So frustrating.

Little help...planned on watching the game on tape delay after getting the kids to bed and just turned it on and it's blacked out on every directv channel and watchespn for me...in Indiana. Makes total sense.

I don't get the Pitt game Saturday.

We're 12/20 from the field while Miami is 10/26. But we're 3/9 from deep and they're 6/14. Miami is 4/12 from inside the arc. We're outrebounding them 15-12

Check firstrowsports

Can't ask for anything more than that half.

We're simply just a better team with Coleman and Howard not playing.
Maybe more Coleman second half if Lydon picks up his third.

Then we get carved up by Miami's freshman big for 6 points in 2 minutes and Lydon or Thompson come back in.

Lydon, TT and Robey all have 2. Very likely we see DC at somepoint. Don't count on AW3 getting a rest in this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom