Miami vs Cuse game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Miami vs Cuse game thread

If we can win tonight and then beat sans-Jamie Dixon Pitt this weekend (I'm a fan, I'm allowed to look ahead), that could be the spark of confidence this team desperately needs to get the season back on track. I'm not insane, I know we're nowhere in the stratosphere of the bubble, but we still have 16 conference games left after this and have to start somewhere.

If we can win tonight and then beat sans-Jamie Dixon Pitt this weekend (I'm a fan, I'm allowed to look ahead), that could be the spark of confidence this team desperately needs to get the season back on track. I'm not insane, I know we're nowhere in the stratosphere of the bubble, but we still have 16 conference games left after this and have to start somewhere.
I believe it was stated recently on this board that we potentially have 13 top 50 RPI games left. That's a massive number.

17-1

Impressive half especially considering TT foul trouble.

Nova Butler game is good for commercials. Tied with 6 min left.

Nice effort both sides of the ball. MUCH better urgency and movement both ends. Love what Gillon is doing. Our guys have to stop biting on pump fakes from 3. Hopefully the 2H bodes well for us. Didn't like Howard seated and sulking the whole 1H while his teammates were up cheering and animated. LGO!

Offense seems a lot smoother today, were also making layups and bunnies for a change

Man that kid for Miami is kind of a chucker, but no one else is doing much for them. Hopefully we can get on a run here

Thank God they can't hit from the line right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom