Mich State waxing Ohio State tonight... | Syracusefan.com

Mich State waxing Ohio State tonight...

Deano

All American
Although I don't like either teams I would have to say I hate OSU worse right now.

I don't foresee that punk Craft pulling a rabbit's foot out of his a@@ and pulling this one out.

Deano said:
Although I don't like either teams I would have to say I hate OSU worse right now. I don't foresee that punk Craft pulling a rabbit's foot out of his a@@ and pulling this one out.

Good. F ohio state

Izzo just went way beyond what mcaffery did.

Holy comeback. OSU was down by 15+, now they are only down 3...all in the last 5 minutes.

I think I spoke to soon...damn you all to hell Mich St for letting back in this game!

edowd26 said:
Izzo just went way beyond what mcaffery did.

What happened? Turned it on and saw 20 replays of Thompson flying higher than the rim.

OSU is the crappiest crap poser team I've ever seen. They are 10 times worse than Pitt in the hay day because they flop all the time to go with their groping. I hope they implode and lose 10 games.

Seriously does anyone think that OSU can beat a good team in an accurately and consistently called good game? Hell no they can't score uless they can rape you at least Lville could score on their own last year.

Ohio State has heart. One of my final four picks.

Although I don't like either teams I would have to say I hate OSU worse right now.

I don't foresee that punk Craft pulling a rabbit's foot out of his a@@ and pulling this one out.

Prognosticator, you are not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom