Michael Locksley? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Michael Locksley?

1567777500159.png

I don't know. Seems like image rehabilitation is needed for a lot of these coaches these days. At least this guy won't be coaching from a bed.

That was the season that we also gave up 42 to Washington, 35 to Iowa, 55 to West Virginia, 38 to Rutgers, 41 to USF, and 52 to Cincinnati. We held three teams to under 30 points that year.
So we either faced a remarkable run of impressive OCs that season, or our defense flat out stunk.

It was 2007.

The Illini went 9-4 and got to the Rose Bowl with Locksley.

They beat No. 1 Ohio State, No. 5 Wisconsin, and No. 21 Penn State along the way.

So, apparently Locksley and his offense had success beyond what they accomplished in the Carrier Dome against Greg Robinson''s Orange squad.

Like I said, Mike Locksley's offense impressed me that day - not only because it moved the ball, but the way it adapted to the defense on each play.

It was 2007.

The Illini went 9-4 and got to the Rose Bowl with Locksley.

They beat No. 1 Ohio State, No. 5 Wisconsin, and No. 21 Penn State along the way.

So, apparently Locksley and his offense had success beyond what they accomplished in the Carrier Dome against Greg Robinson''s Orange squad.

Like I said, Mike Locksley's offense impressed me that day - not only because it moved the ball, but the way it adapted to the defense on each play.
Scott Shafer had some good seasons and big wins (and really good defenses) when he was coordinating for Dougie.

As a HC, not so much.

EDIT: anyone else notice/remember how often that HCDFB mentioned how worried he was about going against Freeze and how great of a football mind he was? The only thing I have seen HCDFB mention about Michael is that is a great recruiter. Interesting.

In a related story, I'll be re-branding as Charles.

Adjust accordingly.

Or don't.
Never open a Charles Chips can you find by the side of the road...

Sexually harassed assistants...punched an assistant in the face...his name is mud (at best).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom