"Michael, this is the lake!" | Syracusefan.com

"Michael, this is the lake!"

Eric15

Living Legend
In games such as last night when JB is dead-set on playing zone 100% of the time under all circumstances, it reminds me of The Office episode when Michael drives into a lake. Using the GPS is what he is comfortable with, he doesn't have any reason to doubt it, and he won't consider being flexible and deviating from his comfort-zone even when there is a problem right in front of his eyes (e.g. a lake, or your opponent is making a record-number of threes)

In games such as last night when JB is dead-set on playing zone 100% of the time under all circumstances, it reminds me of The Office episode when Michael drives into a lake. Using the GPS is what he is comfortable with, he doesn't have any reason to doubt it, and he won't consider being flexible and deviating from his comfort-zone even when there is a problem right in front of his eyes (e.g. a lake, or your opponent is making a record-number of threes)

This is so true ...extremely frustrating but so true and funny

I think Dwight accurately summed up prevailing Basketball Board sentiment after the game. "You lose everything. Everything falls apart. And eventually you die and no one remembers you."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom