Micron - Let’s try this again | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Micron - Let’s try this again

Lake George on a weekend or even Thursday through most of Sunday looks like NYC, area is packed. Still a great time but its' definitely not hurting for tourists.
I am remembering back in the day where it took 45-60min to drive thru town on a weekend night.

Its still busy not like totally sold out drive 45 away to eat sold out.

Micron stock moving big in pre-market after good financial results.

For Mexican, B-Spa has Taqueria Guadalajara and Mi Casa (formerly Leon's) . Both very good.

Haven’t tried Taqueria yet but agree 100% on Mi Casa.

For those in the know, was this kind of known or is this a completely new source of income they did not expect?

Money that was known to be available. They essentially applied for it.

There's more to it than that. Certain milestones like environmental impact studies, water, impact on utility grid, and many more issues had to be substantively addressed before they write that check. Lots of work has been going on.

This is great and all, but it's still the 3rd best Chips behind yours truly and these two motorcycle riding, crime stopping, lady killing cats.

1-1426362532.JPG

There's more to it than that. Certain milestones like environmental impact studies, water, impact on utility grid, and many more issues had to be substantively addressed before they write that check. Lots of work has been going on.

So most if not all of these parameters have been met or have plans to meet them?

That's honestly great news and quicker than I thought.

This is great and all, but it's still the 3rd best Chips behind yours truly and these two motorcycle riding, crime stopping, lady killing cats.

1-1426362532.JPG
Goes without saying.

Seems like a perfect time to get a similar partnership with Micron. This deal will be a game changer for Memphis, hopefully we take note and pursue something similar with our local companies. Unfortunately I'm not sure we can compete with this level of commitment, unless its from Micron. Not too many other companies around here with this kind of cash

So most if not all of these parameters have been met or have plans to meet them?

I saw that Micron just posted some more jobs for employees online. Rob Simpson spoke of this heading into the "this is real" phase now. Biden is coming up here to sign a check in the next couple days, so it looks really real now.

Not completely, but first phase work has been done in all of those areas, as well as addressing housing (a disaster right now; we need thousands more units), and we also spoke about the impact of having a responsive job market for the spouses who are going to relocate here, as well.

1-1426362532.JPG

So, can I safely assume you have the fabulous John Baker hair?

Not completely, but first phase work has been done in all of those areas, as well as addressing housing (a disaster right now; we need thousands more units), and we also spoke about the impact of having a responsive job market for the spouses who are going to relocate here, as well.

Appreciate the brief. I've been very much involved in my own area's infrastructure (wind farms, flood prevention, housing!) and just haven't had the time to check on progress here.

That's awesome. CNY deserves it. Good on Micron to follow through and for Govt to keep it's end of the deal.

Seems like a perfect time to get a similar partnership with Micron. This deal will be a game changer for Memphis, hopefully we take note and pursue something similar with our local companies. Unfortunately I'm not sure we can compete with this level of commitment, unless its from Micron. Not too many other companies around here with this kind of cash

Don’t forget our friends JMA Wireless

It would behoove them to have a top 25 team playing in the stadium named after them, in prime spots on ESPN

1-1426362532.JPG

Where'd ya get the $6.1 billion?

1-1426362532.JPG

Binged watched Fallout last week and in like the 5th or 6th episode who do I notice? None other than Eric Estrada. I thought that dude was dead!