Mid-Night Madness: What Recruits Coming????? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Mid-Night Madness: What Recruits Coming?????

Mccullough, and Rysheed Jordan. I assume Ennis as well.
I was pretty sure there was another attendee, just couldn't remember who, and like what o'sully said above here, hopefully we can drag in a few more people...

its not set in stone that McCullough is def coming yet, apparently hes deciding between ours and WVUs madness. kind of a no brainer to me but its all good. I dont try to be a twitter stalker often but I wanted to find if he actually talks us up or not and all I can see is that he is one confused kid right now, loving the attention from all the colleges. I think if UK is in his ear and starts to show him lots of interest were in for another

Other Boards report invitations to Chris McCullough, Tyler Roberson, Isaiah Whitehead, Jermaine Lawrence, Wayne Selden, Brandon Austin, Ja Quan Newton, Karl Towns, Chinoso Obokoh, Thomas Bryant, Isaiah Briscoe, Rysheed Jordan, James Young. Likely visitors so far are Ennis, Briscoe, Jordan, and maybe McCollough (see above). FWIW

@AdamZagoria
2013 F Tyler Roberson will now visit Kansas 10/19 and Kentucky 11/2, per the SMU Rivals site. Visits Cuse 10/5 and will also visit Nova.

to bad.

Still dont think he has an offer but were in his top 4

What if we throw out an offer, do you think he's one to jump right on it?

Also I haven't heard of this kid yet what you got on him??

What if we throw out an offer, do you think he's one to jump right on it?

Also I haven't heard of this kid yet what you got on him??

Without a doubt, kids skilled...6-7 slight build has good range on his jumper plays good d...needs to bulk up and improve his ball handling...would be a great program guy bc he doesnt have that athleticism or one great skill that will make em leave early

this is old but good article. by Alex Kline
Alex Kline
TheRecruitScoop.com

Talk about it in Basketball Recruiting Board
Heading into the AAU season, BJ Johnson was bound to see his recruitment blowup. After making the move to Team Final on the AAU scene, the 2013 6-foot-6 small forward from Lower Merion in Pennsylvania has bolstered his recruitment from a mid-major level talent to potentially a high-major sleeper. After only two tournaments with on the Nike EYBL circuit, it appears schools have finally discovered him.

http://vmedia./IMAGES/Coach/PHOTO/STEVEDONAHUE250_0416G.JPG http://vmedia./images/spacer1.gif
Last Monday, Boston College verbally offered the best player to come out of Lower Merion since Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant. Johnson came away excited about his first high-major scholarship.

"It feels good to have a high-major offer," he said. "At the same time, I have to stay humble and keep working in order to attract even more attention."

Within the past week, he has picked up new offers from Penn State, Duquesne, Rutgers and Richmond.

Johnson will give the Eagles some serious consideration asSteve Donahue's squad is extremely impressive academically, just as Lower Merion is. He is also excited about adding Duquesne, Rutgers and Richmond in the span of a few hours on Tuesday night.

Among his other offers, the rising senior holds scholarships from Albany, Towson, St. Joseph's, Delaware, Boston U and James Madison. He also holds interest from Villanova, Pittsburgh, Temple and Providence.

It is still extremely early in his recruitment, but the major question is whether he will stay in Pennsylvania for college with Villanova and Temple looking at him. Will BJ Johnson stay local or will he leave his hometown to find the best situation possible in 2013? That is the question that some college coaches from outside the state wonder. As it could hold them back from offering him, he remains wide open and is just looking to find out more information on each and every school interested.

It is only a matter of time before some more high-major schools come calling.

http://syracusefan.com/threads/bj-johnson.30790/
A little background and info on his game.
tumblr_mbbt2pUStC1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

I am close with someone at the school, its all bout the waiting game not a bad plan b with some great upside and will be here all 4 years
inside guy... who does the staff think we are getting in 2013?

that area has produced players like Rip Hamilton and Kobe.

Rip Hamilton is from Coatesville ~ 1 hour west. Same High School as Kobe though and only a few minutes from Hakim Warrick's HS.