Mid-Night Madness: What Recruits Coming????? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mid-Night Madness: What Recruits Coming?????

Zach Radz 2015 from Troy High School / Albany City Rocks will be at Orange Madness again this year . He also attended Elite Camp again this year . Grew about 5 inches from last year & is a little under 6 feet now in shoes . Fell off the showcase / camp circuit for a bit but will be at Pangos East at the end of october from what i hear .

Zach Radz 2015 from Troy High School / Albany City Rocks will be at Orange Madness again this year . He also attended Elite Camp again this year . Grew about 5 inches from last year & is a little under 6 feet now in shoes . Fell off the showcase / camp circuit for a bit but will be at Pangos East at the end of october from what i hear .

Unless he has drastically improved he wouldn't be able to play at Cuse. Seen him play, his is not a high major type player.

@McAllisterOnFox
2013 5-star Noah Vonleh is deciding between Cuse & UConn for midnight madness. He'd prefer to go to Cuse but not sure if he can get there
So he can get to UConn, but not Cuse? Are they on the same night?

Wow, lol and to think back 2 weeks ago when half the board was freaking out about nobody coming. Vonleh, Ennis, McCullough, Bryant, whitehead, Jordan, Obokoh, Johnson, who else am I missing? Now it's on us fans to create the atmosphere.

Wow, lol and to think back 2 weeks ago when half the board was freaking out about nobody coming. Vonleh, Ennis, McCullough, Bryant, whitehead, Jordan, Obokoh, Johnson, who else am I missing? Now it's on us fans to create the atmosphere.
I dont think Dakari Johnson is coming.

Looking pretty good id say...I think we can expect domino's to really start dropping soon into the season (and esp with JY announcement)...a lot of these guys really like Cuse, and Ennis working for us helps a lot too. Is Briscoe coming? I cant remember?