Midyear Transfers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Midyear Transfers

The only one that makes sense as a potential mid-year transfer for us is Frank Howard. Everyone else either has no eligibility remaining, is a walk-on or is playing a lot (Thompson). Don't count Chukwu because he already redshirted and it wouldn't make sense for him, and don't count Moyer because he's redshirting and loves Syracuse (from all accounts).

I guess we should know more soon.

Any kid who asks for a transfer at the end of the Fall semester wouldn't be eligible at his new school until Jan 2018, right?

Asking for a friend.

Does your friend need to know this for tonight?

Very interesting. Autry could see more minutes. Two midgets at the top of the zone.

This could be pretty devastating from a pure personnel standpoint, but addition by subtraction from another standpoint.

Very interesting. Autry could see more minutes. Two midgets at the top of the zone.

This could be pretty devastating from a pure personnel standpoint, but addition by subtraction from another standpoint.

100% spot on.

This seems like it's coming out of the blue? Or has this been brewing for some time?

Good riddance if true. Dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out

At this point, we need bodies. Anyone leaving is not good.

Lebron and Curry want to transfer in, and play a half a season in the dome.

Where is Brandon Reese, does he still have eligibility?

Wait, now I'm confused. Granted, I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but it's been brewing, yet RF said nothing to see here?

I'm hearing that there will be no midseason transfer. That's the nothing to see here.

The other stuff that precipitated this rumor has been brewing.

And that's from a very reliable 4th level source. Meaning I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who might be reliable. Possibly.

Well, I guess it's a good thing Battle hasn't look very good so far. How delightful would next season be if Battle was actually a one-and-done and Howard transferred out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom