Might 27 Months Be a Good Thing? | Syracusefan.com

Might 27 Months Be a Good Thing?

Faegan

All Conference
If we were to be held for 27 months, that enables us to recruit up a little while we continue to play against competition that is a step below the ACC. Get more wins, attract better recruits?

The sooner the better.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be sweet to win the BE title in our final year in the league?

I think another year might be good. This team may be decent next year, but I'd say decent at best. A decent team has a good chance of getting a BE Championship and BCS game. Rolling on that momentum and heading to the ACC could do very well for recruiting. That's one reason why I'm not too worried about playing in the Big East next year if it comes to it.

That said ... I believe we're playing in the ACC next year. At the very latest we may have to play one more season if for some reason the teams that the BE gets to replace us can't join in 2012. 27 months is really not an option and I'd bet dollars to doughnuts we are not waiting until 2014 to get our ACC on.

We need the money now, and I mean yesterday. We have to be able to start paying market value for our coaches (Gross's characterization) and build the hell out of the football facilities. I would say borrow against future revenues to get the building portion going ASAFP.

if money for facilities is really an issue seems like they can borrow now against the future pretty well now, i would also hope some donors would be wanting to fund it now as well. Werent we looking at a few million to do some new things. the money will be coming so the school needs to step up with the commitment now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom