might be biggest win since Nebraska | Syracusefan.com

might be biggest win since Nebraska

kcsu

Living Legend
The reason i feel this is that tonight we were the only show on national TV. This win will go down as one of the most important wins in Modern times for Syracuse. We had a great crowd. The coverage was very favorable towards Syracuse. We dominated all aspects of the game. Simply put we showed the Nation that we are a team to be reckoned with and that we are back and back in a big way. For my part i have think that Doug and Hack called a great game especially coming off such a dismal O performance the previous two weeks. In my opinion the Fans had as much to do with this win as anyone. The team really played with great energy and emotion and you have to attribute that in large part to the fans. Nassib was superb and the O line played lights out. Chandler made a huge differance tonight as did fisher and a healthy Sthomas. I thought that 18 played a super game as well. On O what can you say about 10 Wow and we thought his hands were suspect. The kid was super in all aspects. Loved the power game as well and thought that both Smith and AAm played with a purpose not seen this year. Coaching, players, fans all deserve an A+ tonight. Makes me proud to be orange. We are back!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom