Mike Francesca back to WFAN 3-7 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Francesca back to WFAN 3-7

Eli, Arod and...Jay Wright to be on with the Pope tomorrow.

Odd, despite what I listen too, I continually read here that he doesn’t do college hoop...

Mike Francesa returning to WFAN in the 3-7 pm time slot: sources

It was obvious CMB wasn’t working.

Good for the Pope and NY sports radio listeners.

Chris Carlin got Conan O’Brian’d by his mentor. Like Leno did to Conan.

Holy moly Francesa was making 15 million a year under his old deal. How the hell was FAN paying him that much and not going bankrupt.
I liked the old Mike show but he wasn’t worth that much. No wonder FAN can eat the contracts it gave CMB and bring Mike back. They are probably getting him back from half or less of what he was making.
francesa is a clown, this whole thing is stupid, and I question the integrity of anyone that actually listens to this guy

Eli, Arod and...Jay Wright to be on with the Pope tomorrow.

Odd, despite what I listen too, I continually read here that he doesn’t do college hoop...

Rather appropriate that AFraud will be his first guest.

If only the Yankees had offered Francesa the managers job. I don't know what they were thinking.

He was only going to take it "if the money was right".

Rather appropriate that AFraud will be his first guest.
Yep.

Probably the most relevant non commissioners office voice in baseball.

Should be a great a listen.

All should be.

Can’t wait till he hangs up on a troll and you snowflakes...flake out, but don’t turn him off.

Yep.

Probably the most relevant non commissioners office voice in baseball.

Should be a great a listen.

All should be.

Can’t wait till he hangs up on a troll and you snowflakes...flake out, but don’t turn him off.

Maybe AFraud can regale us with that tall tale of how he wanted to sign with the Mets.

Bart Scott greasing the skids for his exit with 2 hours of L.T. is worse than Reggie White.

Help us obi wan Da Pope...you’re are only hope...

Bart Scott greasing the skids for his exit with 2 hours of L.T. is worse than Reggie White.

Help us obi wan Da Pope...you’re are only hope...
My god Carlin and Maggie have such phony radio voices.
They need to relax if they ever want to make it NYC and just be real instead of fake.
Bart was in I don’t care mode.

In the Arod interview, Mike didn't know Ronald Acuna had been called up, and he called Arod "Eli".

he's still got it!
No true Yankee fan cares about a Phillies call up anyway...

No true Yankee fan cares about a Phillies call up anyway...

Acuna plays for my Braves. I won't go to you or Mike for anything except dem Yanks I guess :)

You don’t play fantasy baseball as he is a Brave and the preseason top prospect.
upload_2018-5-1_18-58-21.gif

Carlin is a clown he actually asked saquan Barkley during an interview why he picked penn st over rutgers. I mean seriously.

Petty crap by WFAN to stop Funhouse from posting clips of Francesa's show on twitter. Always cracked me up when he would post something Mike said, and then deny saying it a few days later

Last edited:
Petty crap by WFAN to stop Funhouse from posting clips of Francesa's show on twitter. Always cracked me up when he would post something Mike said, and then deny saying it a few days later
Awww, poor baby...

upload_2018-5-8_20-58-56.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom