Mike Hopkins to the Phoenix Suns | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Hopkins to the Phoenix Suns

That’s not what I wrote.

I said we were 5th overall in wins in the conference since 2013 and 4th in tournament wins. Bc, Pittsburgh, Notre Dame, Wake, Georgia Tech, Miami, NC State and Clemson are not better overall during that time…..The post I responded to said we were basement dwellers.

And before someone says I am happy where we are, I‘m not. I made that point earlier.. The basement dweller post however is an exaggeration.
I understand what you wrote, but year in and year out we’re not near the top, your stat implies we are. Are we a basement dweller? No, but the bottom third the past couple of years isn’t exactly not fair.

The top 5 in wins since we joined seems to excuse where we’re at now and that everything is fine, it isn’t, I think you can agree to that.

I understand what you wrote, but year in and year out we’re not near the top, your stat implies we are. Are we a basement dweller? No, but the bottom third the past couple of years isn’t exactly not fair.

The top 5 in wins since we joined seems to excuse where we’re at now and that everything is fine, it isn’t, I think you can agree to that.
It wasn’t an excuse. It was a point against an exaggerated post. I never said anything was fine. I want to be better. Literally all those schools would trade places with us over that time. I’m not arguing a point I never made.

Great post. Jw actually has a very easy and simple choice. Hop Red or Gmac. Those are the only options unless he is insane. You dont crap on Jims floor after 50 years when jim is and has been all about loyalty. Seriously. Short of another scandal JW is 100% keeping this in the family as he should.
Great. Now we are the royal family.

Nah, but there was a buy-one-get-a-special-edition-one-free sale and he asked me if I could just give him the free one.

That's why I think he was a GA. Prolly pretty broke then.
When he said no, what did you say to him?

When I was a teenager I tried to sell Mike Hopkins a Jerry Garcia tie while I was working at a store he walked into. I think he was a GA then.
Very cool. I still have two Jerry Garcia ties. Are they still fashionable or just for old people ?

Think Hop would have preferred rocking some Pearl Jam paraphernalia back then.

Mike’s plucky bunch gave it a good go for about 5 minutes tonight only trailing Oregon 8 to 4. By halftime it started to slip away...48 to 13. :(

Geeeez ....

Is Hop coaching tonight? He was out against Oregon St. with Covid.