Mike Shanahan might be available tonight | Syracusefan.com

Mike Shanahan might be available tonight

Timonen

All Conference
He's more deserving of a season ban than the saints people for running Rg3 put there in that condition. Awful.

Shanahan won't be fired. Won the division w/ a rookie QB. Shanahan bought himself another year or two this season. Besides, Dan loves the guy.

It'll take him about 14 hours to get to the lot where his house once stood. The Skins should've had RG3 tucked in bed next to Strasburg to watch this game.

My knee hurts just watching that play, gutsy kid but I hope he doesn't end up a Joe Willie clone.

Shanahan won't be fired. Won the division w/ a rookie QB. Shanahan bought himself another year or two this season. Besides, Dan loves the guy.

I don't really think he'll be fired, but sending your qb out against James Andrews' wishes seems like a major violation of something.

Here is an article from earlier today explaining the Shanahan vs Dr. James Andrews fiasco. I am sure the NFLPA will make a stink about this and if you were a player why would you want to play for Shanahan.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rback-robert-griffin-iii-knee-injury/1811689/

Am I the only one that thinks most NFL Head Coaches would do the same thing during a playoff game?

Not defending Shanahan, just a statement about how much NFL players really care about their players. Especially in this day and age of win now, and roster turnover.

It'll take him about 14 hours to get to the lot where his house once stood. The Skins should've had RG3 tucked in bed next to Strasburg to watch this game.

Based on the little I heard on the radio today, that train left the station.

If RG didn't play another down ever, the kid is a national treasure. Guys like him used to be explorers, test pilots, war heros, now they are extordinary athletes.

He's in the right town, we need guys riding white horses right now.

Based on the little I heard on the radio today, that train left the station.

If RG didn't play another down ever, the kid is a national treasure. Guys like him used to be explorers, test pilots, war heros, now they are extordinary athletes.

He's in the right town, we need guys riding white horses right now.

He's playing for the wrong people. That's the shame of it.

He's playing for the wrong people. That's the shame of it.

Don't disagree with that. I'd rather Griffen get through with his brains unscrambled.

As much as I love D, he was always about himself, and there is nothing wrong with that, but the little exposure I've seen had from RGIII he really is capable of so much more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom