Mike Williams TRADED to Bills | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Mike Williams TRADED to Bills

Millhouse said:
No difference between Lewis and Manuel. Tuel killed them but that is on the brain trust too Lots of coaches and gms win 6.

In their 1st season with a new coach and system? Going between starting QB's is rough. Don't forget they had a capable backup that got hurt in game 2. Anyway you look at it they should get a pass for last season.

These moves will get them to a possible 8-11 wins... The problem is the division.

Buffalo Bills ‏@buffalobills 3m
PHOTO: #Bills head coach Doug Marrone greets new WR Mike Williams at the #Buffalo airport. #allsmiles pic.twitter.com/Ftlg5E7SM4

BkabM2pIEAAoTWY.jpg

44PRIDE said:
I nearly choked on my coffee when I read this on ESPN.

That DM...he's got one seriously twisted sense of humor. I wonder if he hires Schiano as one of his staff assistants next...

Special teams?? The bills sucked at that last year. I'm 80% joking the 20% is what scares me.

In their 1st season with a new coach and system? Going between starting QB's is rough. Don't forget they had a capable backup that got hurt in game 2. Anyway you look at it they should get a pass for last season.

These moves will get them to a possible 8-11 wins... The problem is the division.
thad lewis was a capable backup. it's crazy for people to think that manuel was good and that him getting hurt cost them anything. lewis and manuel were exactly the same. maybe tuel cost them a game against KC after lewis got hurt but the coaches blew it by having tuel as the backup against cleveland so that's a wash.

manuel was 4-6. what would his record have been against @New Orleans, @New England, KC, Cincy, Miami twice? Would it have been better than 2-4? i doubt it

all that's left is, it was their first year and they were as good as gailey, jauron and mularky. ok

thad lewis was a capable backup. it's crazy for people to think that manuel was good and that him getting hurt cost them anything. lewis and manuel were exactly the same. maybe tuel cost them a game against KC after lewis got hurt but the coaches blew it by having tuel as the backup against cleveland so that's a wash.

manuel was 4-6. what would his record have been against @New Orleans, @New England, KC, Cincy, Miami twice? Would it have been better than 2-4? i doubt it

all that's left is, it was their first year and they were as good as gailey, jauron and mularky. ok

What was marrone's record his first year at SU? We'll see what happens in year two. You could be right, but I'll give him at least another season.

What was marrone's record his first year at SU? We'll see what happens in year two. You could be right, but I'll give him at least another season.
i'm not saying they should fire him. he'll get his three years to prove that he's just as bad as every other bum they've hired.

i'm not saying they should fire him. he'll get his three years to prove that he's just as bad as every other bum they've hired.
Oh no you didn't!