Minnesota hiring Nick Monroe | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Minnesota hiring Nick Monroe

The B1G is the devil.

Hope this is not final and we are able to retain Nick.
When Thamel comes out w/ these things, it's generally all but done. Would love to be wrong. And I was finally starting to feel good after Alford pulled his name out of the portal. We now lost our 2 best recruiters.

Pull Weitsman’s offer! Stop that moving truck!

IMO - worst news of the year. We better be out looking for the best recruiter we have, because now, we don’t have any.

I would have given Nick the DC role if I knew there was an inkling of this.

Damn. Guess they were really impressed with our Defense in the bowl game. Ugh. They even gave him a promotion to co DC and corners. Son of a... Maybe he comes back to Syracuse to run it after Long leaves but we'd probably have to match money. Don't like this at all.

Think our next assistant hire will show us exactly how serious this AD intends to be about the growing issue of being a bubble school in this realignment conflict

Jesus, at this point Rocky just needs to hand Dino a spreadsheet of names numbers and addresses

Wonder if it as at all possible We count with a raiseand a promotion to the same position, Co defensive cordinator and safeties coach?

Guess it wasn't a good idea to have him coach as the DC in the bowl game. Ugh.

I think the i$$ue isn't the title per say.
I think Monroe was really happy with what we were doing and where he was here. Was going to be under Rocky for a little and learn. But when Minnesotta, a team from his home state that is also in the BIG gives him an opportunity right now as co-DC, how do you not take it? Hope we counter somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom