Missouri Big 12 Logos gone | Syracusefan.com

Missouri Big 12 Logos gone

The logo's are usually located in the corners of their stadium. See the lower left / upper right of this photo...
6248251511_a38152e6b9_b.jpg

But for yesterday's game against Iowa State...
6248306779_e655f66874_z.jpg

Good. I would like to see

Mizzou to SEC
WV, UL, Cincy to B12
USF and Utah St to CUSA/MWC
RU and UConn to the MAC for FB only
ND stays Indy in FB and part of a 10 team BE BBall that includes the 7 Catholic schools, UConn, and RU.

That would mean the BCS would include 89 schools.

Dear Jesus save me! Now I'm down to blowing up and analyzing internet pictures of a Mizzou football game like they're the freaking Zapruder film.

By the way, did anyone else notice three too well- dressed hobos walking in front of the Mizzou cheerleaders? (A JFK conspiracy reference for my board brothers and sisters.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And BYU AD states in news report they never received an invite to join Big 12.

Good. I would like to see

Mizzou to SEC
WV, UL, Cincy to B12
USF and Utah St to CUSA/MWC
RU and UConn to the MAC for FB only
ND stays Indy in FB and part of a 10 team BE BBall that includes the 7 Catholic schools, UConn, and RU.

That would mean the BCS would include 89 schools.
RU and UConn to the MAC for FB only would be great!

RU and UConn to the MAC for FB only would be great!

LOL. This would be a win for Rutgers basketball b/c they wouldn't even be able to compete in the MAC for anything but football.

That picture of the missing logo looks like the SPCA brought a bunch of cats and dogs in to scratch the hell out of the grass. Or the AD remembered right before the game was supposed to start and he was down there digging it up with a rake.

Dear Jesus save me! Now I'm down to blowing up and analyzing internet pictures of a Mizzou football game like they're the freaking Zapruder film.

By the way, did anyone else notice three too well- dressed hobos walking in front of the Mizzou cheerleaders? (A JFK conspiracy reference for my board brothers and sisters.)

Relax and take a deep breath...hope that helped :confused:

I actually think that's a pretty good find & observation. It's rather interesting & certainly a bit peculiar...

In all BigXII conference games yesterday that I saw on SportsCenter, the home teams (UT, TT) had BigXII logos painted on the field. So it's curious that MU doesn't have it. Even if they were leaving for the SEC, the logo should still be on the the field this season though.

Relax and take a deep breath...hope that helped :confused:

I actually think that's a pretty good find & observation. It's rather interesting & certainly a bit peculiar...

I was commenting on myself, not the post. It was a good find & I'm pathetic. ( LOL)