Missouri game is huge | Syracusefan.com

Missouri game is huge

SaltineWarrior

Scout Team
In my tiny brain, conventional wisdom says both road team should win when SU hots Louisville and travel to Philly to take on Temple. While the underdogs have chances in both, SU should split the remaining Big East games.

I will admit that I scratched Mizzou as a lose at the beginning of the season. Between's SU's "potential" (ie when they play a game with just minimal mistakes) the Tigers' season so far, I really think this is a game the Syracuse program HAS to win. No getting around it. The staff should have enough information on the players and the schemes to know what it can and cannot do. Now it all comes down to execution. I believe it is possible, but so is a repeat of yesterday.

its also likely either a nooner or 7pm at night so hopefully its at 7 since we have struggled at noon

also vs mizzou we shouldnt have the terrible bigeast refs

In my tiny brain, conventional wisdom says both road team should win when SU hots Louisville and travel to Philly to take on Temple. While the underdogs have chances in both, SU should split the remaining Big East games.

I will admit that I scratched Mizzou as a lose at the beginning of the season. Between's SU's "potential" (ie when they play a game with just minimal mistakes) the Tigers' season so far, I really think this is a game the Syracuse program HAS to win. No getting around it. The staff should have enough information on the players and the schemes to know what it can and cannot do. Now it all comes down to execution. I believe it is possible, but so is a repeat of yesterday.

We make so many mistakes on the road. Once we were able to overcome it, just barely. Mizzou has a good chance of beating Tennessee next weekend, then the SU game becomes their senior day game with their best chance of getting their 6th win and making a bowl.

Franklin is back, but he threw 4 INTs yesterday. That was against the Florida defense in the Swamp. At home vs SU is not nearly the same challenge, not the same universe.

I don't feel as hopeless about that game as I did when we scheduled it. But I don't feel good about that game at all. Shoot ourselves in the foot way too much away from the Dome.

also vs mizzou we shouldnt have the terrible bigeast refs
Usually the officials are from the road conference when bcs teams play ooc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I hope we pull it off, as it's likely I'll be watching this game with my Mizzou alum in-laws.

Usually the officials are from the road conference when bcs teams play ooc

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Can we request that we NOT bring our refs?

Missouri has lost to #7 Ga #7 USC #7 Flor and #1 ala. cant but wonder if Tam could win out and be #7 that last game. cant see how that could ever have been done playing four #7 teams in one year.

Can we request that we NOT bring our refs?

Right now the Big East won't fill all of their bowl spots. The BCS game is dead in the water so I don't think Providence will care is SU goes to the Pinstripe. Since SU won't be playing a Big East team I think the Providence mafia will tell the refs the screw Syracuse plan is off for that week.

Right now the Big East won't fill all of their bowl spots. The BCS game is dead in the water so I don't think Providence will care is SU goes to the Pinstripe. Since SU won't be playing a Big East team I think the Providence mafia will tell the refs the screw Syracuse plan is off for that week.
Sure is suspect to say the least, the officiating that is. No, we will get BE Refs in this one, count on it, and if they are good at one thing, it is consistency, for they are consistenly BAD all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom