Mizzou Game Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Mizzou Game Thread

Could not have been an uglier drive for us. Unbelievable how bad we are against backups. Made us look pop Warner.

For whatever reason I have watched quite a few Missouri games this year and every game I saw they threw a ton of short quick passes. This leads me to my question: why are we playing their WR 8-10 yards off the ball on just about every down?

The words SU hates the most. "The (insert opponent's name)'s starting QB has been knocked out of the game"

we havent gained total 20 yds in the marrone era on a wr screen, we dont even try any more.

Now we have to score. We need to get creative on this drive. Someone has to make a play. Sales on a double pump might give us a score.

For whatever reason I have watched quite a few Missouri games this year as every game I saw they threw a ton of short quick passes. This leads me to my question: why are we playing their WR 8-10 yards off the ball on just about every down?

Don't know if you noticed but when we started to stop them in the first half we had everyone up on receivers. They backed off as soon as the back up qb burned lyn on the inside route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom