Mizzou Game Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Mizzou Game Thread

Considering we have a bowl win, blew out an undefeated top 10 team last week, etc, that might be overstating things a bit but I like your enthusiasm.
This just feels bigger to me.

It's a road game against more or less an SEC team, in a season where we are looking like a legit program again.

I've spent 2 years waiting for the roof to cave in, and for us to become that 1 win team again. I finally feel like that is not happening. This isn't smoke and mirrors, this is a program on the upswing.

Here to hoping we get some of those recruits after this

Nothing like a skin tag commercial to spoil your night..

I don't want to be a dick tonight. But I'm so very tempted to go to tigerboard.com and just post a thread titled "So, watched any good football games lately?" And then move along.

I've spent 2 years waiting for the roof to cave in, and for us to become that 1 win team again. I finally feel like that is not happening. This isn't smoke and mirrors, this is a program on the upswing.
Well said.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I don't want to be a dick tonight. But I'm so very tempted to go to tigerboard.com and just post a thread titled "So, watched any good football games lately?" And then move along.
That is one ugly looking board. So hard to follow.

My brother and I, who are both home for school, were jumping around screaming like Asian schoolgirls watching Hello Kitty. I AM PSYCHED! EXTREND MARRONE AND BEAT TEMPLE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom